𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚

Chapter Eighteen
NATURAL COBRA

     It's been almost about a month since the All Valley and Miguel was tired of everyone fighting

     It's been almost about a month since the All Valley and Miguel was tired of everyone fighting. He and Ryan had been invited to the beach that morning and he had a plan to get everyone to be friends again and it started with Ryan. Miguel hadn't told the boy who invited them which Ryan thought was suspicious. Ryan glanced at Miguel out of the corner of his eyes as he drove them. "What aren't you telling me?"

     Miguel looked over at him and shook his head. "Nothing!"

     "I swear to God Miguel if I get there and I see Kyler or someone else I hate, I will—" Ryan shook his head. "I would probably do nothing. I can't stay mad at you. You're too adorable." Ryan pinched Miguel's cheek and the boy slapped his hand away.

     Miguel laughed at his boyfriend. "I promise Kyler won't be at the beach."

Ryan nodded believing him. He pulled up to the beach and the two got out of the car. Ryan pulled his shirt over his head and left it in the car since he wouldn't be needing it. Miguel stared at his boyfriend's abs and Ryan just smirked. "Like what you see, Diaz?"

"Well, yeah. How can I not?"

     Ryan smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "You know we could leave and go back to my house. Have some alone time."

     Miguel rolled his eyes and dragged Ryan by the hand towards the beach. "Nice try."

Ryan groaned and let the boy pull him away from the car. When they got down to the beach he saw a familiar boy with a mohawk and he pulled his hand away from Miguel's. "Oh hell no."

"Ryan come on. Moon's here too. Just speak to them. I'm tired of everyone fighting."

Ryan looked between them and Miguel and finally gave in at the pleading eyes his boyfriend was giving him. "Fine. You're lucky your cute." He trudged past Miguel and down to the volleyball net. Demetri was there too and Ryan realized how long it's been since he's seen the boy over at their house.

     "Demetri! My man!" Demetri looked up at Ryan confused. "You join Cobra Kai yet?"

    Demetri shook his head. "No, but I will soon. I'm just deciding when to bless them with my services."

     Ryan just nodded and pat his back. "Good for you dude. They need your talent. Honestly, they're miserable."

     Miguel rolled his eyes and went to greet Hawk. Hawk looked behind Miguel to see if anyone else was behind him and was disappointed when there wasn't. He looked back at Moon and shook his head.

    Moon looked down and went to sit down on her towel. Hawk turned back to Miguel and noticed the boy's slightly upset face. "What's up with you?"