IDFB 15: The end? 📖

BFB 16, the EXIT, minutes before Spongy's elimination

Loser flipped to the next page. To his surprise, there was a handwritten note on this one. He recognized it as Donut's handwriting.

I thought I should add this here because nobody ever wrote down what happened directly after we made to Nearby Yoyleland. I want to make sure all the details are in here.

Once everyone got out of the van, Golf Ball put down the Locker of Losers right next to the bathrooms, then Pencil took her box back and made the van, well, vanish. Heh.

Everyone began brainstorming on how to free the others from the LOL - Barf Bag, Bell, Black Hole, Cake, David, Eggy, Firey Jr, Snowball, and TV - when Pillow told Golf Ball that she had a device that was basically a more advanced wall teleporter, and that she had had it since right before we left. GB screamed at Pillow about not telling her for a while, until Pillow brought up that she HAD been trying to tell her, and that GB kept pushing her away. That shut GB up real quick.

Everyone was released without a hitch. Almost. Something about the box was constricting Black Hole's size, because when he was free, he immediately began to grow and was forced to fly into space so that he didn't destroy the planet. We can still hear him, though, and he can still hear us. Bell also had a string appear out of nowhere. Who knows what THAT'S connected to.

Since Roboty was still "streaming" to TV, the others already knew what had happened, so that was good. I was getting tired of listening to long explanations. (Sadly, there was one more coming up soon, although I didn't know it yet.)

Leafy gave Golf Ball the instructions she had found for making new recovery centers, and GB said that she could probably create individual ones for everyone within a week. She and Tennis Ball were down in her factory for basically the entire time, but they did it.

Not much happened in between that time, except for Emerald leaving. Ruby told me that Emerald said it was "too crazy around here," and that she wanted to go back home. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that everyone I know is here, I probably would have left, too.

The note ended there. Loser flipped through the remaining pages - it looked as if there was only one chapter left. Finally nearing the end, he continued to read aloud from Donut's diary.

--------------------

October 10th, 2017

"Wheeee!" Grassy shouted happily as Bottle chased him around the plains. Woody stood a distance away from them, looking a bit worried but also almost like he wanted to join in. Dora was perched on top of the bathrooms, for some odd reason. David was off doing his own thing. And Black Hole hovered over the planet, watching them all.

Everyone else - 54 objects - were sitting together and ready to talk.

Golf Ball shuffled through her notes one last time. "Alright," she said after several moments of tense silence. "It's been a while, so let's try to go through everything that happened one last time, to make sure that we know all the details. There are still some things that don't quite fit. Everyone here knows about everything related to the humans, and how they kidnapped Woody, Nickel, and others, as well as wiped FreeSmart's memories. Correct?"

Everyone nodded.

Golf Ball ticked off a box on her papers. "That's a lot of repetitive talking avoided," she muttered. "What other questions do people have?"

"I've got one for Leafy," Coiny said, turning to the lemon leaf. "Back in December, when you freed Firey from the Yoyle Needle, you mentioned something to me. You said that the city wasn't safe anymore. Did you know something about the humans?"