𝐗𝐗𝐈. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Mulai dari awal

     "My dad." Moon looked down at the girl who was still staring straight ahead. "I came home and he was drunk. H-he started yelling at me, calling me pathetic and worthless. A-and then he threw a bottle of vodka at my head."

    "Oh my God. Mara, I'm so sorry. I can't believe he would do that to you."

     "You shouldn't be sorry. You're not the one who did it."

     "No, I should. Even if I wasn't the one who hurt you today I've hurt you before. I contributed to your pain by believing that stupid rumor Yasmine spread and I'm sorry."

     Mara looked up at her and Moon moved a strand of hair out of the girl's face. "Why didn't you ask me about it instead of kissing my best friend?"

     Moon looked down ashamed. "I didn't even realize he was the same kid Yasmine and I bullied until a few weeks ago. I feel so stupid."

     "You know I was going to ask you out that night? I had stayed up all night thinking about it and I was so excited because this was the girl I had a crush on when I was 10 and I was finally getting the chance to be with her."

     "And I ruined things." Moon realized that she had been stupid. "Hawk and I never liked each other Mara. We had made a deal that we would pretend to date so we could make someone jealous. We just didn't know we were both after the same person."

     Mara chuckled shortly and Moon smiled at the sound. "You both are idiots. That's the worst way to try and get someone to like you. It just does the opposite."

     Moon nodded agreeing with her. "I realize that now."

     "I talked to Hawk already and we're friends again."

     "I'm happy for you guys. He was miserable without you you know? "

     Mara looked up at her and smirked. "Who wouldn't be?"

     Moon laughed and nodded. "If you let me, I would really like a second chance. Not at a relationship but just at being friends again."

     Mara nodded. "It's only fair since I forgave Hawk."

     Moon pulled her closer. "And maybe in the future we could try at a relationship again?"

     Mara just shrugged. "Maybe."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     The next day at class Mara was feeling slightly better. She was friends with Moon and Hawk again and that was all she needed right now. The only person she still felt weird about was Miguel. She felt like the boy was keeping something from her. He had acted weird towards her the day of Valley Fest and then he just pretended nothing happened the next day.

     Said boy was currently fighting Hawk as the rest of the Cobra Kai students watched. Mara was standing in between Tory and Aisha while she studied the boys' movements on the mat. Miguel ended up winning and Sensei Lawrence congratulated him before telling them to go again. The two boys bowed to each other but everyone's attention had moved to the door that had been yanked open by no other than Daniel Larusso.