Twenty.

Y/n POV.

Who is your bias in Twice?

                                         • • •

My gaze flickered from Sana to Jihyo. They were both glaring at each other, ready to fight if needed.

"Both of you need to calm the hell down," I got between them, "Why do you guys hate each other anyway?"

As soon as that question left my mouth, I regretted it. I instantly remembered how Tzuyu told me that she was supposed to kill Jihyo all those years ago and now that I know Sana is part of their mafia; the answer is obvious as to why they hate each other.

They both looked at me like I was crazy.

I immediately started spewing something random, "You know what they say: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

"Did you just quote Kung Fu Panda?" Sana deadpanned.

Ah shoot, she caught me.

"Okay!" I waved my hands up in defense, "The point is that what's done is done. We can't reverse anything. Better to let it go than to let it haunt you forever, right?"

Kind of rich coming from me with my ptsd but as long as these two don't fight, it's all good.

"Her sister tried to murder me. You want me to easily forgive them like that?" Jihyo whispered into my ear.

I blinked and chuckled nervously, "I mean you can't blame anyone for what their family member did."

"Oh honey," Jihyo placed her hand on my shoulder, "Sana is worse than her sister. At least Tzuyu actually seems to have morals. Sana just goes on a killing spree just because she's told to."

"Don't act like you've never killed anyone either," Sana rebuttaled, "Don't be all high and mighty when you have an even worse track record than most of my members."

Jihyo chuckled coldly and made eye contact with Sana, "But not you though, right? I bet you killed at least 50 people. Tell me, how many of them were innocent civilians?"

I held my breath as Jihyo's question seemed to trigger Sana. From my point of view, it looked as if Sana flew right in front of Jihyo and pinned her into the wall, her hand tightly on Jihyo's throat.

"Sana, let her go," I demanded and approached them.

Jihyo let out a choked laugh and gasped out, "Go ahead and kill me. Show Y/n just how you have no problem killing people."

I tried to tear Sana's hand off of Jihyo's throat but her grip was so tight. Sana seemed to be in a trance, her eyes were dark and void of any emotion. Her grip never loosened and Jihyo seemed to be struggling.

Panicking, I did the one thing that came to mind. I stood in front of Sana and lifted up my right hand, slapping her so hard that she stumbled. Her hand on Jihyo fell.

Jihyo fell to the floor, gasping for air.

Sana's gaze immediately landed on me. I gulped as she glared at me and slowly approached me. I knew that this wasn't the Sana I knew. This was a more broken version of her. And she was pissed off that I slapped her.

I backed up until my back hit the wall. She was now in front of me. I saw her raise her right hand and put it in a fist. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the blow.

I raised my hands in front of my face to cover some of the blow but she used her free hand to take them off. I grunted as she gave me an incredibly hard punch to the cheek. The back of my head harshly hit the wall behind me because of the harsh blow.