Nineteen.

Tzuyu POV.

• • •

"What?!" I elbowed Nayeon in the rib, causing her to release her grip on me.

I took the chance to flip Momo over my shoulder and try to run over to Y/n but Dahyun barreled into me, knocking me down.

"Nayeon, you dumbass," Jeongyeon glared at her before locking eyes with me, "Nothing like that happened. She's just messing with you. She never told Y/n anything about that."

I sent my coldest glare to Nayeon and through clenched teeth, growled, "What?"

Nayeon had the nerve to laugh, "Ha! Got you! You're so easy to prank."

"This is so not the time for pranks like that," Momo shook her head in disapproval and got up from the ground.

"What the hell is Y/n doing then?" I tried to get up but Dahyun decided to use me as some kind of chair, sitting down on my back with her legs crossed.

Jeongyeon hummed, "Dahyun put a wire underneath of Y/n's shirt. While you guys were practicing on your shooting, you got a text from the same people saying that if you want Sana back, to give Y/n in return."

"I will listen to everything that is going on and will say if we need to go in or not," Dahyun continued.

"Get off of me," I tried to shake Dahyun off but failed.

"Not until Y/n gets inside the building," She retorted, "I don't need you running to save her and ruin the plan."

"She better not get hurt," I grumbled.

Jeongyeon sighed, "She won't."

"How do you know?" I asked as all of us watched Y/n speak to someone that was hiding behind the entrance. Y/n went inside and didn't bother glancing back at us.

"She's in," Dahyun got off of me and took out her phone, she put it on speaker and we all listened in. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Nice to see you again, Y/n."

Oh no.

My gaze hardened as I stared at the phone in Dahyun's hand. Everyone was sharing shocked glances.

"Jihyo?!" I heard Y/n's stunned reply, "You're the one who kidnapped Sana?"

"To be fair, I was aiming to capture you instead."

"Well, you have me now. Release Sana," Y/n demanded.

"I am a woman of my word. I'll let Sana go but you can't leave."

I tensed up and reached for the double barrel shotgun that was wrapped securely around me. Momo flicked my hand and shook my head at me.

Not yet.

I clenched my jaw and continued listening to the conversation.

"Why can't I leave?"

Jihyo's chuckle was low and almost bitter, "I'm going to use you as bait for Tzuyu."

"You could've just used Sana as bait for Tzuyu though. Why do you want Tzuyu anyway?"

"To talk to her," Jihyo casually replied.

"You set this whole thing up just to talk to Tzuyu? Have you never heard of texting or hell, going to our dorm?!" Y/n sassily questioned.