Seven.

Tzuyu's POV.

I'm actually impressed with myself, I've made the first seven chapters in three days. And yet I can't update any of my other works.

Sadge.

                                         • • •

Grabbing my phone, I checked out the latest text sent to me.

"Abandoned building near shop. 2am. Don't be late."

Looking at the time, I realized that I was going to be early. I quickly peeked in Y/n's room to see her sleeping peacefully. It was actually the second time I've seen her sleep easily.

The first was when I was sleeping next to her.

I placed my knife inside my boot and got worried. Nothing is going to happen to Y/n while I'm gone, right? This is the fifth time I'll be leaving her to take care of certain business and it feels like the first.

She'll be fine.

I bit my lip and kept glancing at her sleeping face from her doorway.

What have you done to me, Y/n?

The first thing I think about when I wake up is you, the last thing I think of before I fall asleep is you. You don't even know how much power you hold over me. And it's only been two months.

My phone buzzed. I quickly glanced at it to read the text.

"Hurry up."

I rolled my eyes and silently sighed.

If I go really fast, I'll return to Y/n even faster.

I quickly checked all of the windows and made sure they were locked before heading out of the door. Triple checking I locked the dorm door, I started jogging to the location place.

Leaving the academy behind to show up at a wrecked mall that no one had the pleasure of completely destroying or rebuilding it.

"Took you long enough," A cold voice came from my right.

I turned to lock eyes with one of my associates, "Nayeon."

"I heard news that you finally found your roommate, congratulations," She stated with no emotion in her voice.

I narrowed my eyes, "How'd you find out?"

"Sweetie, there are eyes everywhere," She chuckled lowly.

Growling, I glared at her, "Do not call me by that nickname."

"Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry," She muttered, it was obvious her apology wasn't sincere.

"I'm ranked higher than you are. Watch your mouth," I threatened.

Fury was in Nayeon's eyes, "You're ranked higher because you slept with the boss's daughter!"

Anger had my adrenaline pumping, I was about to jump her when another voice entered the fray.

"Now, now ladies. No need for a cat fight," I crossed my arms and turned to see Momo.

I groaned, "Shouldn't you be in a restaurant, stuffing your face with Jokbal?"

She scoffed offendedly, "Geez. I pass out in an all you can eat restaurant one time."

"What is so important for you people to call me here?" I sighed in annoyance.

Nayeon and Momo exchanged a wary glance at each other.