Fourteen.

Not gonna lie, I had some trouble writing 'fourteen'
I legit forgot how to spell it, don't you love a good brain fart?

It is Tzuyu's POV.

                                          • • •

"What the fuck was that?!" I screamed at Nayeon as Y/n left the dorm.

She blinked at me, "It's your fault for not telling her you were her soulmate."

My blood boiled and I quickly threw a punch at her, wincing because my arm was so sore. I immediately clutched my arm and didn't bother trying to punch her again.

She chuckled at the weak punch, "I see your fight with Sana made you weak."

"Shut the hell up and fight me when I'm not as sore," I glared at her.

"Actually, your fight with Sana is why I'm here," Nayeon mused and plopped down on our couch.

I grumbled lowly to myself before asking, "What? Are you here to fight me too?"

I barely survived the fight with Sana. And I actually won that fight.

"No. I'm here to tell you that I also don't want you to die. So, I came up with a plan," Nayeon rubbed her hands together.

I sat down beside her on the couch, feeling a bit uncomfortable. I mean for some reason, Y/n never liked sitting on this couch so I never did either. The couch was pretty nice though.

"What's the plan?" I questioned.

"Well technically I can't help you kill Jihyo but I realize why you haven't tried to kill her yet. It's because Y/n found out who you were, right?"

How the hell does she know everything? If I didn't know any better, I'd say there's a camera somewhere in this room watching us.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Where is this going?"

"The solution is simple. You and Y/n just simply cannot be a couple if you need to live," Nayeon explained.

I stared at her, absolutely flabbergasted, "Oh hell no! I am not breaking up with Y/n! I am legitimately so shocked that you said that!"

"I figured you would said that. That is why I'm going to get Y/n to break up with you," Nayeon smiled brightly.

I froze.

That's why she came here! She knew that Y/n didn't know about us being soulmates and exposed me! Heck, when I defended myself, Nayeon started instigating which made Y/n leave.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I muttered, "Why would you even try to do something like that?"

"Because I care about you!" The smile on her face was replaced with a frown, her eyes held so much sadness, "You're basically a younger sister to me, Tzuyu. I don't want you to go. I won't let you!"

I softened up.

I did grow up with Nayeon, Sana, and Momo watching after me. I was the youngest in our mini group so naturally, they were all overprotective of me. If any other member of our mob tried to start something with me- Nayeon, Sana, and/or Momo would interfere and have the person running in fear.

Then one day, we all received different missions and had gotten split up. Our group was still there but it wasn't as strong. Sana became more overbearing with how not perfect I was. I got ranked higher in the mob than Nayeon which made her slightly jealous of me. Then there was Momo, who honestly never changed.

Maybe that was why I loved hanging out with Momo specifically.

I let out a sigh, "Nayeon. We both cannot change the fact that I'm in an impossible situation."

"Maybe you can't but I can!" She replied, "You are going through with your mission. You still have five more days left. That's plenty of time."

"I made a promise to Y/n that I would never try to kill another person again," I revealed, "I do intend to break that promise."

"So you'd rather die?!" Nayeon screeched and abruptly stood up from the couch, glaring at me.

I sighed and spoke in a soft yet confident tone, "Nayeon, I would rather spend the rest of my time with Y/n, even though it's five days. I would rather spend five days with her than the rest of my life without her."

Nayeon fell onto her knees in front of me, "Tzuyu, I am begging you and you know how much I hate people who beg. But please, try to kill Jihyo."

I shook my head gently and helped her to her feet, "I'm sorry but the answer is no."

"Fine!" She yelled and sped walk to the front door, opening it and was about to storm out when she turned to look back at me, "I really do think of you as my little sister. Good bye, Tzuyu."

She gave me a sad smile before slamming the door shut, the sound of her rushed footsteps leaving the area echoing.

I growled and ran my fingers through my hair.

What can I do?!

Y/n will leave me if I kill Jihyo. I don't even want to kill Jihyo, I was traumatized so much from the first time I thought I killed her. When I first saw her outside the ice cream parlor, I froze and couldn't move.

There's literally no way that I could physically kill her.

Maybe there's a way to kill her without Y/n finding out?

But then... the truth always finds a way to unravel itself.

I ding on my phone caught my attention. I looked at the text message to see it was from an unknown number.

I quickly read the text and froze.

'You either kill Jihyo or Y/n. You have five days to do so.
-S.'

Whoever texted me this is either Sana or the mafia boss. And I know for a fact that I have Sana's number saved. Plus, I won the fight against her earlier today. She never goes against her word so this is definitely the boss.

What the fuck?!

I punched the wall in frustration. Now I have to kill Jihyo because there's no way in hell that I am going to lay a finger on Y/n.

Why does the boss want Jihyo dead that badly? What did she or her family do? Why am I the one being forced into this damn situation?

Fuck Sana for bringing me into this stupid mob.

Fuck Nayeon because she probably told the boss that I wasn't going to kill Jihyo.

And fuck me for having to break Y/n's promise.

Y/n, I'm sorry but it's either you or Jihyo.

I sucked a deep breath in and shakily let it out, clutching my hand because of the excruciating pain from punching the wall. I need to get a plan ready and executed before my time runs out.

I left the dorm and sent a text to Y/n that I was going to be out for some time. She's probably still pissed off at me for not telling her who she was to me.

It's completely understandable but I wish she didn't leave the dorm.

Can't believe Nayeon actually sabotaged our relationship like that.

I need to go finish what I started with Jihyo.

————