Fifteen.

Y/n POV.

Hope everyone is having a good day/night!

• • •

I grumbled lowly to myself, whispering under my breath. Now that I had time to think about everything, I'm no longer sad.

I'm pissed off.

How can Tzuyu keep such vital information from me like that?

I paced back in forth in front of the school quad, looking like an insane person on drugs. Many of the girls stared at me in concern and fear. I don't blame them, I don't look sane.

"You doing okay?" A familiar voice came from my left.

I stopped pacing and turned to lock eyes with Jihyo, a bit unsure how to react to her knowing about Tzuyu's past, "Oh. I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"You sure because you're scaring everyone," She placed her hand on my shoulder, not breaking eye contact.

I backed up a few inches, saying the first excuse that came to mind, "I received a low score in Mr. Lee's exam. I'm just venting."

Jihyo threw me a look of pity, "Sorry to hear that."

"It's whatever," I shrugged, hoping she would leave.

"I've been meaning to talk to you," Jihyo scratched her neck awkwardly, "Preferably alone."

I looked at her in suspicion, "What do you need to say to me that you can't say with everyone around?"

She cocked her eyebrow and sat down on a nearby bench, "Fine. I'll just tell you here then. Come and sit."

I walked over and sat beside her, "I'm listening."

She looked around to make sure no one else was listening and dropped her voice down to a whisper, "Tzuyu is not who you think she is."

I stiffened and sat up straighter, clearing my throat, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that your roommate is a murderer," Jihyo bluntly told me, sounding way too casual for such a serious statement.

I laughed nervously, "That's not a funny joke."

"I'm not joking," She grabbed both of my hands with a strong grip, "You need to watch out for her, she's dangerous."

"She's not dangerous," Not to me.

"She tried to kill me," Jihyo locked eyes with me, her voice filled with certainty.

I gulped, "Did Tzuyu put you up to this? It's a pretty good prank."

She growled in frustration, "I'm not kidding! Listen to me, Tzuyu tried to murder me! This isn't a joke."

"Why would she do that?" I pretended to act clueless to get answers of my own.

"Because we're enemies. We've been having a rivalry between our two... families.." She paused and looked like she was struggling to explain.

She doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that she and Tzuyu are in different mafias. Too bad she doesn't realize I already know that.

"Okay, even if this is real, there's no way that the Tzuyu I know is a murderer," I crossed my arms.

Jihyo narrowed her eyes at me, "She's out to kill me right now."