Ch. 22 *Edited*

Order POV:

I feel Jason glaring at me from his spot at the Zeus table. I look up and glare right back before walking toward the arena to blow off some steam. Seems like Jason has the same idea because I see him get up too. I run into Annabeth on the way. She slaps me.

"That's for insulting my mother and me," Annabeth walks past me to Jason and knees him where Apollo doesn't shine. I wince, that must've hurt. "That was for being so stupid and egging him on!"

Annabeth grabs Jason by the ear and pulls him towards me. I step back, not wanting to face the wrath of Annabeth. She reaches up and grabs my ear. Styx.

"You boys better apologize to each other! We have a war coming for the gods' sake! Pull yourselves together!" She takes a step back, her arms still holding our ears, and pulls down hard, Jason and I's heads colliding with each other. Annabeth smiles and walks away. I rub my head, and continue towards the arena, I still plan on training, and Jason follows me. When we get there we head to complete opposite sides of the arena.

Within seconds all of the automatons were destroyed. I'm going to need to help the Hephaestus cabin rebuild that. I look over to see what Jason's doing, he's finishing off his last automaton. We walk towards each other, meeting in the middle of the arena.

"How about a rematch?" Jason asks.

"I've been waiting since Kansas," I smirk. "But, no powers this time, just plain skill."

"I'm down for that," We walk over and trade our weapons for steel ones, so if we did end up hurting each other, it wouldn't be as bad.

3rd POV:

Jason and Order circle each other, waiting for the other to make his first move. Jason adjusts his glasses before he finally gives in and stabs toward Order. He dodges it with ease and waits for Jason to make his next move.

"You just going to stand there or fight back?" Jason asks. Order just raises a brow and stares at him."Oh, come on, it's boring if you don't do anything!"

Jason swings his sword at me in frustration. Order just brings up his sword and blocks it. "You're a predictable fighter, maybe try something new."

"Well at least I can control my powers, unlike you," Jason smiles, he knows he hit a soft spot.

"Well, at least I didn't attack the enemy, knowing that they were beyond Camps' borders, and killing innocent demigods!"

"How would you know that they were innocent! They were acting on their own free will! We made their numbers smaller so it will be easier if Tartarus plans a huge attack."

"You Roman's must not have heard of emotions then," Order feints left before attacking Jason's right, he barely blocks it. Then they go full-on, our swords clashing against each other repeatedly. Order manages to cut his cheek, and Jason responds by catching his arm.

"We have emotions, we just don't show them because it makes you weak."

"It may make you look weak, but at least others know that someone cares for them."

"Greeks are so unorganized!"

"Romans are too formal!"

"We actually have good plans, unlike you."

"Wow, I'm sure that gets you far after they fail like they always do."

We continue to bicker as we attack each other. We were both heated.

"I'm sure you lo-" Order hears a scream and looks up before glancing at Jason. He hasn't noticed anything. Order looks back to where the screaming came from and takes off. Jason gasps then shouts out a string of apologies. While Order was caught off guard he stabbed him in the stomach.

A child is on the ground with a big scratch on his chest. Order steps forward to protect him.

"Get him out of here!" Order yells towards the nearest person. They drag him back and out of reach, Order looks at the hellhound and attacks. Who let it in? No one on our side would inflict harm on a demigod. Was it the gods? That would be a stupid move. He finishes off the hellhound before turning around to find a crowd forming. Sudden pain washes over him, the adrenaline gone. He looks down to see his shirt stained and a hole in it.

"Well, that's new," Order collapses. He faintly hears others calling out to him as he loses consciousness.

/\/\

Jason stares at the steel blade. He didn't notice the scream, if he wasn't so centered on fighting he would've. He stares at the blood slowly making its way down the blade. He doesn't notice that it was a ting more orange. Part of the slow process of Order's blood changing back to normal.

"Damn it!" Jason threw his blade across the room. The pressure was getting to him. After years of leading and wars, he hasn't taken enough time off. None of them have.

"Are you trying to kill the wall?" Leo comes out of hiding. "I've tried that before, it doesn't always work."

"Where did you come from?"

"Texas."

"No, I-" Jason sighs. "Did you see...?"

"Yeah, you guys were shooting roasts everywhere! Even I could feel the heat, I was tempted to join in, but I'd rather not be killed. Was that blood on your sword?"

"Yeah, I may have, accidentally.... poked Percy in the stomach... with my sword, so to say. I thought you said you watched it?"

"Oh, I did, but Percy's back was facing me so I didn't see you stab him, or poke him, as you put it."

"It was more of a poke! As soon as I realized that he wasn't going to block or dodge it I pulled my arm back, but I still ended up poking him," Jason scratches the back of his neck. "I should probably check on him shouldn't I?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

Jason jogs out of the arena, looking for Order. He could feel blood dripping off his chin onto his shirt. He spots a crowd of demigods and heads toward there. He got there in time to see Order look down at his shirt, mutter something then collapse. Had his sword gone in further than he thought?

"Okay everyone, spread out! Let the doctor through!" Nico yells. No one disobeys Nico, or Will for that matter. The boyfriends casually lift up Order's unconscious body and make their way to the infirmary. Jordan reaches up and taps Jason on the arm.

"Will Percy be okay?" Jordan looks up at Jason with watery eyes.

"I hope so."

"Even though you were shouting at each other? You were the one who hurt him, weren't you?"

"Um, yeah we had a little disagreement."

"Jordan! Are you coming?"

"Yeah! Let's go, Abby!" Abby stares at Jason as Jordan runs over before walking off with them.

/\/\/\/

1,155 Words