Zaira bit her lips and combed her fingers through his hair pulling him closer.
Karim groaned.

Zaira started to pull up the shirt he was wearing and Karim moved back to help her remove it.

She bit into his neck lightly making Karim groan. Her hands roamed her chest feeling his little chest hair prick at her fingers.

Her hands began their descent downwards and a part of her was expecting him to stop her like always. But he did something else.

He caught hold of her wandering hands before slamming them by her.

"I'm in charge." Karim said possessively and it sent shivers down Zaira's body.

"You're the virgin here." Zaira bit back trying to steal a kiss but Karim pushed her back down.

"I'm a virgin not uneducated. I know my way around the female anatomy. So just sit back quietly...or scream if you want."

"Who are you and what did you do to Karim?" Zaira exaggerated but didn't get a reply from Karim as he went back to kissing her.

She needed this. She needed him...his touch...everything to make her forget. Make her forget what Hamid did. Make her not feel so dirty and worthless. Maybe she was using him for her own reasons but he didn't stop her.

Karim began to kiss downwards slowly and torturously and as he caressed her stomach with kisses and as he was gradually moving downwards the fear she had pushed down started to rise. She began to shake slightly.

Karim hadn't thought anything of it at first. Maybe it was just the pleasure...but when his fingers wrapped around the band of her underwear, he stopped and looked up...His heart broke. He had honestly just paused to see if she wanted to go that far. But what he saw...

Fear was written all over her face.
Karim quickly pulled back and was about to ask what was wrong when he heard his door being opened.

Steamy bit over⚠️

"Shit!" Karim pulled the bed covers over Zaira quickly before shooting off the bed and trying to wear his shirt.

"Oh my God!" Karim heard his mother exclaim and turn around. "I didn't see anything!"

"Tawfiq, don't..."

But his father was already inside.

"Oh Shit!" Tawfiq literally teleported outside the room in a millisecond.

Karim groaned.

"Couldn't you two knock! Or ring the bell for goodness sake! My God!" Karim raked his hair.

No one wanted their parents see them have sex.

"We're so sorry! We were just excited to hear Zaira was awake so we forgot and barged in here." Naima smiled sadly.

"Would you mind stepping out of your married son's room for a minute, mother?" Karim raised his brows at her accusingly.

"I'm gone." Naima quickly walked out.

"Are they gone?" Zaira mumbled.

"Yes. I'll bring you some clothes." Karim stood up from the bed and walked into the closet. He picked out a few of his large sweatshirts and sweatpants for her.

He returned to the room and gave it to her. She had already worn her bra so Karim helped her wear the sweatshirt and the sweatpants.

He still couldn't look her in the eyes.
She had pure fear in her eyes the last time he looked into it.
Did he do something wrong or was he too upfront. Yes, he was too upfront and dominant. She didn't like to be dominated. That was it. Maybe she remembered what happened to her... but she initiated it so she had to be okay right?