The Magic And Memories

The song used in this chapter is owned by the Youtuber, Sanjay, check out his channel

Anna looked around, everyone was in chairs, waiting for Elsa to become Queen, she looked down at her black sweetheart bodice with dark green off-the-shoulder straps and rose, teal, blue, and purple prints on it, and has greenish-gold trim, a black satin-laced necklace with a bronze pendant of Arendelle's symbol, an olive drab pleated skirt with sashes, something felt off to her, wasn't she just in the Village in her Beige Gown talking to Elsa?  How did the next 2 days go by so quickly?

Her thought interrupted when Elsa entered the room.  Elsa was wearing a dress with a long-sleeved vest over a blouse and bodice favoring a blue-black color scheme.  Like Anna, she was also confused, wasn't she just with Kai heading to see her parents before they left, who were waiting for her along with bishop.  Elsa looked at Anna who looked back at her, they didn't know what to do, now that they remember each other they really felt like strangers.

Bishop  held up the crown for Elsa to bow down so she could put it on her head.  As Elsa was about to bend down, she saw Jack and Rapunzel, as did Anna.  "Once you put that Crown on, you both will give into the Dream World and you both will be stuck here forever" they warned them.  The girls started to feel pain again, and they discovered a new memory.

Elsa was with a blonde girl named Emma in StoryBrooke with Anna's Necklace, wishing she was there with her.  Meanwhile, Anna and Kristoff were stuck in a trunk that was thrown into the sea, which sinks and fills with water. Kristoff managed to free himself and Anna from the binds. Believing they will die, Anna begins reciting her marriage vows to Kristoff, though he insists they won't be married until they are out of danger.  They proclaim their love for each other as they're about meet their watery fate, but fortunately, due to the power of Elsa's belief in finding her sister and her possession of the wishing star, Anna's necklace for her and Kristoff's wedding, the trunk is transported to the shores of Storybrooke where the siblings reunite.

The girls snaps out of her memory and looks at each other and smile.  "This isn't real" both of them yelled as Elsa froze the Tiara.  A loud gasp is heard from the Kingdom as Elsa lets her haair down and her powers turns her dress into a white off-the-shoulder dress with a right knee-high slit, light grayish-blue leggings and white long sleeves which have the symbol of the four elements at the shoulder.

"Elsa, what are you doing, put your Crown on" Agnarr said.  "I do want a perfect life with my family, but  it's not worth losing my best friend" Elsa said as she went to hug Anna.  "Well if you guys can't appreciate a dream, let s try your worst nightmare" Agnarr eyes flashed yellow and he transformed into Pitch, and a bright yellow flash filled the entire room.

When the flash vanished, Elsa found herself in the Castle Dungeon in Chains, we looked next to her to see Anna, but different.  Her hair was snow white, she had frost designs on her skin and clothes, like she was about to freeze.  "Hows it going in there?"  Pitch's voice echoed throughout the place.  "Pitch let us out" Elsa demanded.  "Not until I make you suffer, like the monster you all" Pitch laughed, then Elsa heard a scream.

Elsa broke down in tears to see Anna frozen, this was her fault, how could she let this happen?  Be so blinded by the perfect life?

Heaven knows I went through hell ( Elsa gets as close as she can to Anna)

Trying to help somebody else 

I had all but given up 

Cause I was never quite enough (Elsa falls to the ground and freezes it)