The Fight

Pitch smiled at his work, putting Arendelle in ruins, scaring the villagers, his nightmares chasing them out the Kingdom, he couldn't be prouder, but that's when Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Jack Frost, Rapunzel, Cassandra, Eugene, Moana, Maui, Merida, Hiccup, Toothless, General Mattias, and other Arendellian Soldiers teleported in front him, but he couldn't get a chance to see them because after the bright light, a big ball of fire him, but as he tried to he tried to get up, shards of ice pinned  him to the wall of a house.  When he opened his eyes, he saw an angry Anna in front of him with flashing purple eyes.

"Get out out of my Kingdom."

"Oh, Your Majesty" Pitch chuckled "I've only begun" he snapped his fingers, which made Mother Gothel, Hans, Mor'du, Te Ka, and Drago appeared.  "We've already beaten you before, why can't you guys know when to just give up" Hiccup chuckled, but he heard Pitch enter the chuckle as well.  "That's because I used one of the weakest villains, when I could be using the strongest" he smirked, but with a snap, Mother Gothel dissolved into dust.  "I've bet you've heard of this legend, Queen Rapunzel" Pitch smiled as Gothel's ashes took form of a Hulking monstrous demon with blue and yellow eyes, black skin, curled ram-like horns, squid-like tentacles, and long arms with claws.

"It's good to be back" the demon said.  Rapunzel, Cassandra, and Eugene's eyes widened in fear at the monster.  "Zhan Tiri!" Rapunzel gasped as Zhan Tiri smiled.  "Ya just had to talk, didn't ya, lad" Merida yelled as she hit Hiccup on the back of his head.  "Cass, we can't do what we did last time, my hair's unbreakable" Rapunzel whispered to Cassandra, but Cass had another idea, she pointed at the rope, a citizen dropped running for there lives, that was just as long as Rapunzel's hair.  Rapunzel winked at the crew, and leaped over Zhan Tiri, using her hair to lasso her horns to smash him or her on the ground as she tried to grab the rope.  Zhan Tiri tried to throw Rapunzel back, but Elsa froze her hand, knowing it wouldn't last long, Cassandra trapped him or her in a cage of black rocks. 

"Cass, let her go" Rapunzel said.  "WHAT!!!"Eugene screamed.  "ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!  NO CASSANDRA, DON'T LET IT GO!!!!"  Cassandra listened to Rapunzel and let Zhan Tiri out of the cage.  "Poor decision, Cassandra, you must get that from your mother" he or she chuckled.  Rapunzel handed Cassandra the rope, and together, they lassoed Zhan Tiri.  "Ready Cass?" Rapunzel asked, Cassandra gave her a nod.  "Now!" Cassandra and Rapunzel let go of the rope,  merging Zhan Tiri's wrists with the Sundrop and Moonstone, causing a bright blue, yellow, and black flash, and the wicked demon to be obliterated into nothingness.

"I can't be the only one who thought that was too easy, right?" Maui asked, why would Pitch make a ancient demon so easy to defeat?  "Of course it was easy, all mighty Demi-God, I figured you all would wanna get down to business" Pitch's voice echoed throughout the Kingdom, but he was nowhere to be found.  "Where's Jamie, Pitch" Jack demanded, who knew what he's doing to Jamie?

that's when some...dark magic ball appeared with a sleeping Jamie inside it. "Once that ball is completely dark, he will stop believing, and give into fear" Pitch appeared in front of the ball as Jack tried to blast it.

"So sorry frosty" Pitch chuckled as he destroyed the ice blast. "But nothing's breaking this curse, he's mine." That's when Rapunzel thought of something, she then whispered to Merida. Rapunzel used her hair to slam Pitch against a wall, away from Jamie, that's when Merida shot 3 arrows at Pitch's robe, pinning him to the wall. "What are you planning to do, Blondie?" Eugene asked.

Rapunzel ignored his question and rapped her hair around Jamie's magic prison. "What ever you planning to do, you better do it quick, the ball is almost completely dark, but go ahead, fail to rescue Jamie, like how you once failed to rescue Varian's father!" Pitch laughed as his words made Rapunzel hesitate, but she shrugged it aside and start reciting an Incantation.

Wither and decay

End this destiny

Break these earthly chains

And set the spirit free

The spirit free

Rapunzel's hair and eyes slowly turned to black, put with magical purple streak which meant the dark magic was vanishing. "Moana, go get a bucket of water!" Cassandra said. The more Rapunzel kept on chanting the Incantation, the more Pitch's magic was fading, soon enough, Jamie was completely free.

"Jamie!" Jack yelped as he ran towards the shaken teenage boy. "Uh...Ja...Jack?" Jamie wasn't feeling to good, through his eyes, Jack was disappearing and reappearing. "Guys!" Maui pointed at the King of Nightmares trying to get away. Anna tried to blast him, but she missed. "This isn't over!" Pitch yelled, I'll be back!!" he yelled as he disappeared.

"RAPUNZEL!" Elsa yelled, Rapunzel was still chanting the Incantation, that's when Moana came down from the hills with a bucket of water, and handed it to Cassandra, who threw it at Rapunzel, but she didn't budge. "Is she gonna be like that forever?" Hiccup asked. "No" Eugene said. "I know she's still in there." Eugene's faith this stirs her awake, causing her to collapse onto her knees. Rapunzel looks up and smiles at Eugene. "Hi" she kissed him as he chuckled.

"Jamie, are you okay?" Jack looked back at the kid, but instead of saying anything, Jamie hugged him, which shocked Jack, but he eventually returns the hug. "Thanks Jack" he said.

The Villagers slowly came back to the Kingdom clapping and cheering for the heroes. "Is everyone okay?" Anna asked the Villagers who said they were fine.

"ANNA!"

Kristoff and Olaf ran toward the Queen along with Elsa and embraced them. Anna looked at her Kingdom in sadness, it was wrecked, some roofs were knocked off, trash on the ground, and some people were looking for there family members. "Do you guys think we can stay here until everything is fixed?" Anna asked the crew. It took a while to think about it, but they said yes. "I promise when Pitch gives any signs of where he is, we'll leave, but for now, we should get some sleep, you all can sleep in the Castle" Anna said she led them in the kingdom.

It was the middle of the Night, everyone was sleeping, everyone but Jack, who was cleaning the Village. In the forest, Pitch and his nightmares starred at the Kingdom. "I say we get him, here and now" Hans suggested, but Pitch shook his head. "No, Hans, we must go after two of the strongest ones to get to him, luckily, Zhan Tito's henchmen taught me a trick."