It's not that I'm insecure looking at them together. I know they are good friends. I trust Avni more than I trust myself. But then at the same time for some outlandish reasons I failed withstand myself feeling bothersome inside watching him around my girl that close.

Blech! I'm not happy either with this awful Neil.

Then again sometimes it says we become a different person when we are in love. That's how I would define my present inner self, absolutely unlike me.
In such kind of events we actually realise our heart comprises plenty of emotions we never know how to even elucidate what we are passing through.

Roy Mansion.

"Hey hiiiii...." grinnig animatedly Juhi waved at Aravi , Avni, Shivam one by one through the screen Avni put her macbook at the centre on the breakfast table surface.

"Look who's here" Avni's eyes danced mischievously and she grabbed someone's hand behind her, turned Ayan towards the screen who was leaning against the counter talking to Neela on some random topic when Neela was busy there in kitchen with the bread toaster.

"Hello" Juhi bashfully waved at him and he returned the same with a friendly smile. And the screen turned to Avni and Ayan turned back again facing Neela.

When the device was totally away him Juhi exhaled a heavy breath she was holding inside greeting Ayan. It's evident she has a huge crush on him and at the moment her heart is haywire getting a small glimpse of that person unexpectedly.
Through her eyes and hands she gesticulated frantically what he is doing there at this hour.

Why jealous haan! This was the reply through Avni's eye dancing and Juhi tried not to blush hard so openly. But as expected she failed, her highly expressive confidante caught her.

"What's going on girls? Don't you have any errands to attend?" Aman from no where appeared in the screen behind Avni and Juhi grew anxious momentarily on the other side with sudden appearance of him.

"I...I need to hang up now....see you guys later" with a nervous grin Juhi said bye and hurriedly cut the connection they were in video chat. And in response to this Avni snapped a deadly glare at Aman. Aman straightened up his back he was leaning, raised his hands defensively but Avni's blood boiled looking at his devilish grin watching her.

"What if I ask you the same! Why are you here at this hour!" She snarled and immediately cut off by her Dadda.

"I called him to join us" Reyaansh interrupted and Avni rolled her eyes.

Avni

Subsequently I realised Mom has made the sandwich in breakfast is  Aman's favourite, therefore Dad must have called that stupid this morning and he joined us. And I felt I'm missing my Tillu now. He was so weirdly calm yesterday night. A palpable sense of quietness I saw in his eyes everytime they met with mine. It caused me feel uneasy, I couldn't concentrate at any other thing rest of the night until I was back home. I so wanted to go to the seat beside him and give him a kiss, say I love him more now but then again I got anxiety brooding over some indescribable anticipations flourished inside me at the moment. It's grew more when Sweta Mom took me to the freezer and gave me the bigger share of kheer she has kept extra seperately for me. My mind clouded there after feeling guilty to keep her in dark. I didn't hear what she spoke to me that entire time feeding me every spoon full. She showers so much of her love upon me like she does with her own children. And here I'm kind of cheating her knowing everything about her son. My heart would explode out my ribcage someday holding so much of pressure inside. Tears started swimming in my eyes and I blinked away them hiding underneath my glasses. Feeling smothered I forced a smile, couldn't keep looking into her trustful, benevolent gaze over me.

Ooh god I so want to get out of all these as soon as possible. I need to talk to Neil. I took a deep sigh talking in my head and absent mindedly took the last full spoon Sweta Mom pushed in my mouth. This was the reason she took me with her.

******

"And here our handsome hero takes entry" Didu almost yelped looking at someone behind me. And following her gaze when I twirled my head to have a look, my heart is elated at the sight of him. I felt zoo in my stomach. Though I already knew who my sister refer such phrases this openly. But as always wasn't ready for such effect of him over me.

"Neil !!! " I let out a soft, feeble cry then grinned broadly and in respond his lips curved a smile, slauntering towards us he pulled down the glares off his eyes, looked straight at me with his all love.

I rose off my seat and rushed to him with little skittering steps and hugged him tight. My chest blew out a sigh of relief pressing my head over his heart.

"I love you" I cooed breaking the hug, my face askew taking his form. I smiled sheepishly, slightly adjusted my glasses over my eyes. He gently took few strands of hair of mine in his hands and smoothing down to it's length repeatedly. His impenetrable gaze down at me through his dense eye lashes, his face dangerously closer to mine.
Didu was right he is looking so handsome in this denim shirt and blue jeans. And all my worries last night talking to Sweta Mom evaporated seeing him this close. This is me since I started having my feelings for him long back.

"You didnt wish me good night nor good morning this morning.." sulking I pushed some tendril like fringes away my forehead.

"Your love is sorry Jaan" his low, raspy, yearning voice closer to my ear made my stomach churn. Oh my god he is so alluring.

"Okay maaf kiya.. actually Aman told me you are hard at it in this week managing some huge projects" I simpered, somehow whispered surreptitiously. Hearing me he glanced over at others, to the direction we have gathered around a six seater and he brought his tender gaze back at me.
Actually tonight we are planning a surprise birthday for Ayan at his place. It's his birthday tomorrow. We all will go to his place around midnight to wish him the day. Since his parents died last year he just flash out all the happiness off his life. So me, Didu, Jiju, Aman, including our parents have decided to give him a surprise cake cutting wish at that hour. So Jiju insisted to let Neil involved in the plan.
Firstly I didn't show much interest to call him up to join us here and the both reasons are obvious.
I felt may be it would be a bad decision to call Neil when we all know he stays overly occupied during these hours and lastly I don't want to make things awkward.

"Don't I deserve a kiss for this!" His voice croon over my face. See this is how he ensnare my heart. I couldn't help, beamed then immediately masked up it by creasing my brows together building a light frown.

"What for!" I said with a fake grumpy tone, while my cheeks are beetroot red.

"For being extremely busy, but also I have come" I smiled nervously at his reply. Uff what happened to this Tillu now. May be he took my words last night too seriously. Avni you are so dead now.

"Remember you talked about guts and those stuffs last night" his answer to my thoughts. His fingers still playing with my hair. I got distracted nodding staring at his lips. His beard look is something to swoon over, delectable. A hot breath came out my chest, I felt dizzy. I so missed this romantic Tillu.

"I want few...laters" his intense voice whispering that last word laters, his mischievous grin along with that sexy gaze at my mouth doing no help. I refrained myself not to faint.
Next moment I felt his warm fingers intertwined mine, he grabbed my hand and withdrawing no more gawking at him I meekly strode following him to our table Jiju had booked before reaching to this restaurant near by our work places.

God keep this Tillu forever, not the last night one. A voice prayed inside my head.

"Haaye....kisiki nazar na lagey mere love birds ko" As soon as I and Neil reached them, Didu said holding so much of drama in her facade and then smiled blissfully dancing her eyes back and forth at both of us. In respond Jiju and Aman stifled not to chuckle louder.

Squee! My heart.

••••••••••••••••••••••

What do you think of this Neil?

Love MoN❤️