We stay like this until my sobs turn into small hiccups and I wipe my face clean of tears. "I'm sorry, Kas. Thank you." I sniffle and wipe my nose with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"Dont worry about it, Eren, I'll always be here for you." She gives me a smile and gets up from the bed. "Now get out of bed, you need to shower. I wasn't kidding about you starting to stink." She laughs lightly.

I feel a small smile quirking up my lips but it doesn't reach my eyes. I nod my head at her. "I will." I look back down to my phone. "I should talk to him right? Let him atleast explain?"

She shakes her head. "Don't do anything you don't want to do, he messed up. Bad. He should be here, grovelling at your feet for you."

I nod my head again. "Alright." I slide myself out of bed, cracking my bones as I stretch out and as I lift my arms I can smell myself and I cough and retch in disgust. "Oh Christ, you weren't kidding!" I smell like death.

"I was being polite. Please go for a shower." She chuckles.

"Ugh, okay. I'll go now!"

"Good! Now I'm going to go and make some food, will you come down and eat with me?" She asks as she gets to the doorway.

I nod again and grab myself some clean clothes from my drawers. She gives me another smile and shuts my bedroom door behind her. I sigh and sort myself out.

Twenty minutes later, in a fresh set of clothes. I feel as clean as Le-- I shake my head of my thoughts and take a deep breath. I pick up my phone absentmindedly and look through my notifications.

57 missed calls.
102 Text messages.

Connie had called 5 times and texted saying that he had eventually given up trying to call me and called Mikasa who had explained the situation, he made sure I know he's there for him in the message. With him being in work he hadn't been able to come and check in on me but had promised Mikasa he would be around Friday evening.

I trudged downstairs and made my way into the kitchen. The smells wafting from there had my stomach growling and I suddenly felt sick with hunger.

"That smells amazing. What is it?" I groan.

"Its just Pizza." She laughs at my reaction. "I thought we'd have something to pig out on. And watch a movie or something?"

I nod my head in approval and take a seat at the table while she's dishes up.

A few moments later we're sat on the couch and eating our food with <insert movie>  on. This film never failed to cheer me up before so Kas thought it'd be the best choice.

About half way through my phone pings so I pick it up and momentarily forget my radio silence and check what it is.

We need to talk. I can explain everything.

My heart instantly starts aching and tears prick my vision again but instead of replying I throw my phone across the room and fold my arms across my chest and stare at the screen.

I can feel Mikasa's eyes on me in question and concern but I ignore her and soon she goes back to watching the screen.

Once the film has finished we get up and take our dishes back to the kitchen when the doorbell rings. "Who's that?" I ask as I place my plate on the counter.

Mikasa just shrugs her shoulders. "No idea. Go and see will you?"  She says as she starts to wash the dishes.

I get to the door and peer through the peephole. There's no one there, I frown. "I can't see anyone, Kas."

"Just open the door, it must be someone!" She calls,  frustration evident in her voice.

"Whatever." I groan as I roll my eyes and open the door, expecting it to be just some dumb kid playing knock knock ginger or something.

Instead, I'm left almost speechless.

There's a figure sitting against the porch wall. He is hunched over, his head in his hands, one leg on the top step, the other bent in front of him and the stench of alcohol wafts towards me. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and that's when I realise.

"Levi?"

*A/N - Okay, so I know you guys probably hated me last chapter and I don't blame you. I hated me too. But I promise its just a hitch in the road...I think. I'm still coming up with this myself lmao.

Also, this book is nearly at 20k reads, what?!

So I finished this chapter a lot sooner than I thought I would as I just seem to have my mojo back and because I've left you all hanging I thought I'd release it for all you lovely people.

What do you think is going on? What's the relationship between Eld & Levi? What is he hiding?

As always, vote, comment, add to your lists, and follow me, I will try to follow back if I see the notification. I love you all!❤

Also, if you spot any mistakes, please let me know as sometimes I miss them. I'm only human.*