⭐Taylor's Beginning⭐

Taylor

So my life hasn't always been this good. I have worked with top agencies over the past five years. For a normal woman like me, I haven't had the best of luck with love. I'm hard to handle, the man wants to be the breadwinner, jealous ex-girlfriends, fights and yeah the fake love for money. I have been through it all for the most part so as of now, I am single.

Something about me, well, I was born and raised in Oakland, California. On the high society side, my dad I think was white and my mother was black, mixed with some Indian. So I'm basically a mix blackian, that's a shorter version. I say I think my father was white because the only picture that I had of at least both of my parents, was when I was first born into this world. I held on to it for so many years and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't want to forget where I came from or what they looked like when they were younger.

My life is not a fairytale and its definitely not a happy one. When I was five years old, my dad left my mother for another woman. And then during the years up until I was about 12 or 13, my mother fell for a man, only to end up on drugs. Everyday when I came home from school, I didn't have much to eat because she always sold the food stamps for drugs. Then one day when I went to school, I got sick and I passed out from not having anything to eat. When I arrived at the hospital, child protective services came there and they asked me questions. My grandmother always said to tell the truth and so I did. I never mentioned about the drugs because I had no idea that she was on it until around the time in court.

By the time I turned 14, I was living with new parents Jillian and Kobe. And they took me as if I was their own. Switching from the low class area to the high class area wasn't only the best but everyone was good to me. Jillian and Kobe were like living in a rags to riches story. They been married for over 10 years and they couldn't make a baby. So I have them the life of a teenager the best I knew how. The owned their own mansion and I had my own room with a huge bathroom in it.

As the years went by, I kept going with my studies, I had a sweet sixteen party for the first time, like I use to watch on MTV all the time. Kobe had bought me my first car and I had started driving a few months after that. My mother never tried to reach out and talk to me but Jillian thought that it would be the best. And they both reminded me that once I turned 18, that if I wanted to talk to my mother, that I could because I would be grown then.

But it didn't happen that way. They turned into my real family and they loved me. So I didn't waste anytime and I decided to wait until I was ready to talk to my mother. I stayed with them until I started college and moved out. Four years of college was pretty good but it was like I was being more independent than usual. I had to learn different things on my own and take care of things myself instead of the maids doing things for me.

And now with two bachelor degrees under my belt with administrative office and for accounting, I felt pretty good. When it was finally time for me to head back home, I had got the best surprise of my life. Kobe had hit the lottery and won over half of million dollars. Kobe and Jillian agreed that once I reached most of my goals, they would buy me a house at that time but I didn't know. I had spent five or six years in school and graduated with my class. As soon as I landed off the train and met up with them, they just wouldn't stop smiling. Kobe had put a blindfold over my eyes and told me not to pull it down unless he told me too.

When we get to the house, Kobe helped me out the car and once he told me to remove the blindfold, I broke down and cried. I never owned my own house and Kobe had enough to pay the taxes and the mortgage of the home. They had decided that they was going to tour around a few states and they would see me around some time.