You're family too now

Georges POV
It had been harder than ever to try and train with the army but luckily it didn't effect mine and Clara's relationship, if anything it made us stronger. We both had a weakness, it was each other but to us it made us stronger than before. She was everything to me and I was everything to her. I couldn't wait for our future together after this whole nightmare had passed. We would get a future, we had too because that thought is the only thing keeping us going right now. But soon, me and Fred were leaving. It terrified me leaving her here but I'd be able to apparate back and so would she. We'd be okay.

Claras POV
I was absolutely dreading the conversation me and George needed to have. He was leaving soon, I knew it was drawing closer and closer, I just didn't know when the conversation would actually come. As I was lost in my thought about this at the dinner table I felt two hands cover my eyes, "guess who?" it was clearly George. "Oh no I hope it's not my other fancy man" I laughed teasing him. "Idiot" he laughed nudging me as he sat down. "You're late too dinner, thats not like you" I was puzzled. He was always on time for food, in fact he was usually early. "Well, if you'll join me later at six o clock sharp at the front of the castle, you'll find out the reason for my tardyness" he grinned. "Ohhh is George Weasley asking me on a date?" I smiled at him. "You're my girlfriend you bloody psychopath just meet me at six okay?" I nodded at him as he left again running out of the door pulling Fred and Angelina with him. So I guess tonight we have the talk?

Georges POV
"Tonight has to go absolutely perfect" I spoke to my brother and his girlfriend. "Why? She's your girlfriend you don't need to impress her that much more" Fred laughed clearly not remembering his own girlfriend was there which earned him a large whack on the shoulder. "Well, Fred when I have to do the big speech about us leaving in like a week just after she's been reunited with her psycho, murderer of a mother then yes would like her to have a good time." I puffed at my twin. "Let's get it all properly sorted then shall we" Angelina spoke trying to make everything less awkward thanks to Fred. He could really be an insensitive dick sometimes. Tonight I had to talk about me leaving Clara here while I went off to ran a joke shop. She'd be okay wouldn't she. Tonight we would watch the stars, layed on a blanket and I'd give her a present I'd been dying to give her. I was nervous but how bad could it be?

It was getting closer and closer to six. At five I decided I'd go get changed and get a jumper out for her to wear, she'd get cold and want mine but then I'd get cold, I hate being cold so two jumpers it is. By the time I was changed and packed it was time to go and meet her. I was stood at the castle doors, it was exactly six when she opened them. "Hello darling" I spoke holding my hand out for her too take. She gladly accepted it. "So where are we going" she smiled as we walked. "Oh yeah Hi too you too George, I'm good how are you? Thanks for asking" I joked with her. "I saw you like three hours ago you muppet" she smiled nudging me with her body. "Hm I suppose I'll let you off then" I laughed. It made me feel amazing that I made her so happy. "We're just going up this hill, not far. Infact, race ya?" I laughed as I set off at a sprint. "You bastard!" she shouted after me, chasing. "Now thats not nice!" I shouted back turning to see her running at me giggling. Obviously I won the race as I was just under a foot taller than her. I had the advantage of my long legs. She eventually reached the top of the hill so I picked her up into a hug swinging her around. She laughed until I fell backwards meaning we landed in a heep on the floor with her on top. "My back" I moaned as she laughed at my pain. "Oh I'm glad I made a comfortable cushion for your landing" I smiled up at her, her bright eyes shone in the now moon light. I stood up laying the blanket down on the patch of grass. "Touch of star spotting?" I smiled as she layed on my chest. "Star spotting and serious conversations? My favourite" she sacastically commented. "How did you guess?" I knew the date looked like an obvious cover. "It had to happen at some point" she smiled at the ground. "I'm leaving in around a week" her face dropped as all she could muster was an "oh" my heart broke at the idea of her thinking I was leaving her behind. "But I'm only leaving here, just Hogwarts, I'm not leaving you or us" I shuffled closer to her, "not if you don't want me too" I gulped, nervous for her reply. "Of course I don't bloody want you too you idiot" she turned to me, her eyes had began watering. "But I don't want to hold you back if" I cut her off with a kiss. "You could never hold me back. Clara you're everything and more to me" I spoke as I reached into my pocket pulling out a bracelet. "You're family now" I smiled hoping she didn't find what I said cringe.
Claras POV
He pulled out the most beautiful bracelet that had the letter W in the middle of it. It was gold and shone bright like his eyes. He was the most perfect man I'd ever seen. "George I-" I didn't know what to say I was stumped for words. "You're amazing Clara. And I love you more than you'll ever know" he smiled. I was overwhelmed with emotion so much that I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Clara are you okay I'm so sorry, don't cry" he looked worried. "No George dont be sorry. You're just so amazing. I love you so much." I smiled kissing him deeply. "I won't be gone too long. I can come to Hogwarts anytime you need I swear and in the holidays you'll be staying at the burrow. We can make so many summer memories. Happy ones together. I promise" he looked deeply genuine. "Summer love?" I sniffled through my happy tears. "Only with
You gorgeous" he winked. We laid down under the stars and enjoyed the rest of the night.