My good girl gone bad

Claras POV
George continued to chuckle to himself as we walked to the hospital wing. When we arrived Madam Pomfrey told him to sit on a bed and wait. For a change he did what he was told. "Am I still good looking even at 100?" George asked laughing his head off. "Who said you were good looking before?" I jokingly replied. "I think that was you when you kissed me" he smiled back, I wasn't having that "excuse me Weasley you kissed me" We both laughed. "Well I must of been a good kisser for you to want a second go" he found himself funnier than ever. "Must be all that experience you whore" I teased, he was so easy to wind up, "oh yeah? Well I thought you were a wonderful kisser so what does that make me now?" He smiled, well I might as well tell him now, "my first kiss" I blurted out, that sounded a lot better in my head. He looked confused like I wasn't telling the truth, "you were my first kiss" I smiled at him. He began to beam back, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy. "You have no idea what sort of thoughts that puts in my head to know I'm the only one whose had you" he licked his lips. "We're in a hospital George!" I hissed at him. His words gave me butterflies but I couldn't get them here.
George's POV
It was the most incredible feeling knowing I was the only one, I wouldn't of had a problem if she'd of been with others but I'm extremely possessive and this means she's mine, only has been and only ever will be. I continued to smile at the dirty joke I'd made. "Yano Clara" I looked down at her, "right now I'm so old, but I haven't got to marry you yet" I smiled my biggest smile at her, my comment causing her to laugh. "Think about marrying me a lot do you Weasley?" She retorted taking my bait. "More than you'll ever know darling" I whispered, putting my hand to her neck pulling her for a kiss, our lips were but inches apart.
"Mr Weasley back so soon?" A shrill voice rang, completely ruining the moment. "Clara you can return to your dorm, Mr Weasley will be fine" She spoke, "Yes Madam Pomfrey" Clara picked up her bag and smiled, I returned her smile then winked causing her too blush. This is where I pray I don't have to spend the night at the hospital, it's not very dignified to sort myself out in regards to Clara and her beauty in a hospital bed.
After an hour, all the extra white hair had vanished and I thanked Madam Pomfrey for her help once again, I checked the time and saw it was around 6:30, she'll be in the library still but not for long. As I left the hospital wing I found myself running to the library. Wow this is unusual. I peek my head around the large doors and spot her.
"Your ginger prince awaits my lady" I laughed as she realised my hair had gone back to normal. "I'm going back to the dorms now Weasley what are you doing here?" She smiled. "I wanted to show you something just around the back of this bookshelf" I told her and she raised her eyebrows at me, "you pig" I laughed pulling her into a book slot where no one could see us.
Claras POV
My heart was beating 1000 times faster than I knew it could, the space between me and George was minimal, I felt like I couldn't breathe but I enjoyed it. George often made me breathless but never to this extent. "So you mentioned marriage?" I laughed to him as we whispered back and forth, "that I did," he whispered slowly closing the gap between us. "You can't use a wedding ring to get into my
Pants" I whispered causing us both to laugh quietly, "my charms enough for that right?" He laughed, pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "What if I was serious, I would marry you" he stared deep into my eyes as I smiled up at him. "George Weasley, serious?" I questioned. He smiled harder still with a serious expression, "one day, Mrs Weasley" he whispered into my ear sending tingles down my spine. Those words enough sent me
Crazy as I leaned into him. Our lips connected once again but this time it wasn't slow there was a passion as he brought his hand to my neck pushing harder with every kiss. "You're mine now" he whispered as he broke the kiss. My legs felt like jelly and my heart was surely going to burst.
George's POV
Holy fuck I didn't think she'd kiss me like that, in a library. I think my good girl may of gone bad. "I'll walk you back" I took her hand in mine proudly spinning her. I then grabbed her bag but froze. "Clara, here take this" I said handing her the new scarf mum had knitted me, I kept it in my bag you never know when it's cold. She looked confused as she couldn't see herself. "Your, erm your neck it's red with a hand print" I said almost shyly. This caused her too giggle as she took the scarf. As she took it she reached up to my ear, "now everyone will be able to see that I belong to you" she smirked as she walked to the door. Holy shit my good girls gone bad.