Jealousy isnt a game you wanna play sweetheart

George's POV
We'd both drifted off to sleep after our talk, she looked beautiful on my chest but unfortunately we had to go and get "dance training" for tomorrow brilliant. "Darling, we've got somewhere to be" I spoke softly too her. "Oh shit George I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep" she shot up in a panic. Oh fuck did she see what had formed from her being laid on me for the first time. Shit I hope not. "Oh sorry for that also" she smirked. Well now she's seen it. "The things you do to me Lestrange" I stood up in an attempt to stretch my pants out. "Lesson now Weasley" she laughed.
Claras POV
"There's no chance I'm doing that" George moaned as Mcgonagal showed us how to dance tomorrow. Fred and George began taking the mick out of Ron and his dancing. George's laughing soon stopped when Alicia joined us, "Georgie, Time to practice" she whistled. I laughed as I looked at George knowing he had too dance with her. "George" He said, "Alicia my name is just George" he smiled down at me. "Oh really, Clara calls you Georgie all the time" she said in a strop, "yeah she also calls me darling, love and you don't want to know the rest" he winked causing me to giggle. "Oh Georgie darling don't be so mean, dance with the girl" I smiled teasing him. He wasn't happy. "Oh yeah? I wouldn't want you getting jealous Clara darling" he smirked. "Whys that?" I challenged him, "Jealousy isn't a game you wanna play sweetheart" he whispered to me glancing at the door as Dean Thomas walked in, "game on baby" I replied seductively. This will be fun.
George's POV
I mean I was having fun before he walked in. I'm really not good at holding my jealous tongue. I grabbed her hand before she walked off, "darling I need you to promise me you won't take it too far, I'm not nice when people touch what's mine" I grunted, I tried as much as I could to not show how much it got too me. "Same goes for you love" she smirked. "Don't you dare let him kiss you" I growled my touch on her wrist growing tighter, "never" she replied again, "if he touches your arse or tits I'll kill him" I warned once again, "well we can't have that" she replied. "You're mine George Weasley don't forget it" she whispered before brushing past me. Jesus that was hot. Let the games begin I guess.
Claras POV
Wow, he is a handful. After I walked to Dean I watched his every move as he asked Alicia to dance, he more of told her too dance to which she replied, "oh George so bossy" she didn't know the half of it. "So Thomas? Are we gonna dance?" I smiled. He was a dick but he was good for winding up George which was all I wanted right now. "Sure thing" he grinned. I watched as his hands mimicked what George's had done on Alicia. We danced to the music as I continued to look at George and him the same. Dean leant his head in to whisper in my ear, I have no clue what he was saying as a matter of fact I wasn't listening at all. I kept my eye on George, smiling to make it look like I was laughing with Dean. This only encouraged him as his hand went too Alicias hair, I could see there was a slight grab. Really George? I gritted my teeth bringing my body closer to Deans, certainly closer than George was to Alicia. The music began to get faster as Alicia moved closer to George breathing on his neck. Deans hand began to move lower down my back every time there was a dance movement that changed. His hand was at the small of my back until...
George's POV
Right no that's it too close to her arse. "Oh god Clara you're cats been hit by a bludger" he shouted pulling me out of the hall. I stopped when we were clear of the hall, "George"she looked at me, "yes dear" I smiled, "I don't have a cat" she laughed. "Yeah well he went too close" I said stepping forward too her, making her back into the wall. My large frame contrasted with hers massively. "You're mine and I never want him or anyone touching you again" I brushed my hand to her neck, leaning down and kissing her, "tell me they'll never fucking touch you" she smirked as I whispered to her, "never George you're the only one I want" She whimpered, "good girl" I smirked pressing my hand tighter around her neck seductively. This was a fun game.