Let them all know you're mine

Claras POV

Umbridge dragged me into her office that was covered in portraits of cats. "I hate cats" I smirked causing her to give me a pointed look. "Sit down Miss Lestrange, you're going to write some lines for me" She squeaked, that didn't sound to bad. I went too take out my pen, "you won't need that, I've got a special pen for you to use" she smiled nastily. I took the black quill from her hand, "what are you going to carve into me then?" I looked at the paper, "ah yes I forgot, an A student of course you'd know my pen yet you still took it" she smiled examining me, "you know my mother Professor, a quill pen will allow me to show her what you've done" I raised my eyebrows, she wouldn't really know because I don't speak to her but scare tactics usually work. I could swear I heard her say she would tell her herself. "I will not tell lies about my mother" she spoke demandingly, so I did and sure enough the words began etching into my bare skin.

Georges POV

I stared down at Harrys hand in disgust realising that my Clara would be going through the same thing. I began running before I even realised. I sped through the halls, my feet crashing onto the cobbles beneath. I arrived at Umbridged door which was locked, no time for spells, I thought to myself as I crashed myself into the door shoulder first. That plan worked as the door burst open causing Umbridge to stand up pushing her chain back, "her detention is finished"I spoke through gritted teeth taking her left hand, I knew that she was right handed, and pulling her out of the room. As soon as we were far enough away I pulled her into a tight hug. "I think she knows my mum George" she whimpered into my shoulder. Fuck. "It's going to be okay baby, I've got you. Let me see your hand" I said as I broke the hug. She held her hand up shakily one tear rolling down her cheek, "we need to write to mum" I tried to smile even though my blood was boiling and I could feel a tear forming at my eye as I saw the pain she felt. We walked to the common room as we heard a voice over the speaker, "boys and girls are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other" it spoke, at this I pulled Clara closer I wasn't letting her go again. "8 inches?" I questioned, "I've got at least 3 spare then" I whispered to her giggling. I knew she'd laugh and I wanted to change the tension. We got into the common room and started writing to mum. "You're staying in my room tonight, I'm not letting you out of my sight" I smiled, "but what about Dean" he questioned after our previous conversation, "he'll shut his fucking eyes if he knows what's good for him" she blushed at my comment, I guess she really did like it when I was possessive. We'd finished the letter and it was already getting late, we'd had a busy day, "what if I go down and get some food and you wait in my bed?" I smiled to her. "Sure" she said smiling as I set off jogging downstairs and she set off up to my bed.

Claras POV

I went up to Georges room and sat on his neat bed waiting for him, I decided I'd put on oe of his Quidditch shirts just like he liked. The door began to open but it wasn't George. I quickly covered my bare legs as Dean Thomas walked in. "Oh Hi Clara I didn't think you'd be here, you know that bed in the right is mine" he winked, "I'm obviously on Georges bed, in Georges shirt, as Georges girlfriend, waiting for George" I looked at him puzzelled. I heard familar footsteps in the common room but it was clear Dean hadn't. George appeared in the door of the dorm, "get the fuck out" he grunted emphasising his swear word. Dean quickly hurried out as George bolted there door behind him. "Any reason you bolted the door?" I smiled, "I'm hungry" George smirked, "it's a good job you brought food then" I smiled inoccently at him, "I'm not hungry for food" he smiled taking his belt off as he sauntered towards me. "Turn over" he whispered in my ear, I did as I was told as he grabbed my hips pushing me on all fours, "if it hurts and it's too much just tell my darling" he smiled as he took the belt up crashing it hard onto my arse earning a moan, he repeated his actions, continuously until my arse was bright red from the hits. He stroked where he'd had the belt with his large hand, "George you didn't silence the room" I smiled, "No I didn't because when Dean walked in he didn't seem to know who you belonged to Princess, I want him and everyome else to hear you tell me who you belong to," he smirked grabbing my neck tightly "Who do you belong too Clara?" he licked his lips, "you George, only you" I moaned as he began kissing down my neck slowly leaving marks as he did. He pushed me on the bed, "George will you ever let me be in control?" I asked softly, "anytime you want sweetheart, just not today you've been brave enough" he smiled sweetly as he kissed my hand that had been cut earlier that day. He climbed on top of me taking his bed and tieing it around my wrists, he pulled it tightand put my hands above my head. "You're completely, totally and wholy beautiful Clara" I blushed as his compliment, he bent down kissing my neck again giving me an oppurtunity to whisper in his ear, "fuck me George, take me like you've never taken anyone" I could feel his member growing as he was hoovering over me. He soon became rock hard. "Do you want it now Clara?" He smirked as I nodded. He carefully line himself up with my enterance after whispering "you look so fucking good in my Quidditch top" which made me blush. Unlike before he quickly and harshly pushed himself into me and almost instantly I was in heaven, his thrusts were quick, "I want you to cum multiple times for me, let go whenever you need gorgeous" he whispered, his words alone were enough. Loud moans escaped my mouth that I simple couldn't contain, "thats it baby, let everyone hear your pretty moans" he thrust again, "let them know you're mine" I did exactly as George said just as I always did. He knew I had let go multiple times just as he wanted me too which meant he was coming to his own high. We were left sweaty and out of breath by the end. "I love you so much Clara Lestrange" George smiled proudly unlocking the door. "I love you more George Weasley" I beamed at him slowly drifting off into a safe sleep with George by my side.