I cant stay here anymore

Georges POV

No matter how much I tried to ignore it, it was no secret to me that the only reason I stayed at Hogwarts was for her. Truthfully, I was scared that our relationship wouldn't survive if we weren't together all the time and I really did love her. There was no way I could risk our relationship but it was getting harder to hide the fact I didn't want to be here anymore. Both me and Fred had realised that we needed to get out there, we needed to leave Hogwarts as there was nothing left her for us anymore apart from Clara.

Me and Fred were walking out of our dorms on our way to the hall on Saturday evening, I was heading to see Clara as I usually would be we saw Harry. "Hey Harry what's up mate?" Fred shouted down the hall until we noticed a small boy sat whimpering near Harry. "What's happened?" I questioned Harry staring at the small boy near him. I bent down to the small child to wipe his flowing tears. "It's okay mate, tell me what's happened and I'll help you yeah?" I smiled at the boy trying to cheer him up. "U-U-Umbridge" he stuttered out, I nodded not needing more infomation. I hated her enough already. "She's a right foul git" I said to Fred standing back up to him and Harry. "Are you thinking what I am?" Fred smiled at me. I nodded with unfortunately zero confidence. I knew what he was talking about but I hadn't spoken to Clara yet. "Go speak to her mate. She'll understand, it's Clara" my twin smiled at metrying to boost my mood. I nodded and began to walk to find her.

Claras POV

George was never on time you'd think I'd be used to it by now. "Oh there you are" I smiled seeing him walk towards me, he was wearing a serious look on his face. "Are you okay love?" I questioned extremely confused. "Can we go for a walk?" he looked nervous which made my stomach plumet at the thought of what he could say. "S-sure" I managed to get out as we walked towards the outside of the castle. We walked for a short while in silence while my mind raced until we came to a nice point with a good view.  "I can't stay here anymore" he blurted out keeping his gaze on the scenic view. "What?" I breathed. "I can't stay here anymore. Hogwarts. I tried but I don't belong here anymore, me and Fred we want to leave and" I cut him off "and start the shop" I smiled. "You remember?" He finally looked at me and turned to face me properly. I nodded with a laugh as if I would forget about his dreams. "It's just, I don't want to put our relationship at risk by leaving" he clenched his jaw clearly expecting bad news. I was at a lost for words so got up on my toes and kissed him deeply. He broke the kiss putting our foreheads together, "I guess I can't even get rid of you by leaving" he laughed at his bad joke. "Dickhead " I smiled kissing him again. We walked back to the castle as I told him how proud I was and how excited I was for our future. As we reached the door to the inside of the castl I stopped George. "When will you leave?" I questioned, I'd miss him. "Oh not for a few months at least, me and Fred have some stuff to sort first" He smiled holding the door open for me. "Well are you coming then?" he laughed as I walked through the door smacking my arse. "I'll cut your hand off Wealsey, boyfriend or not" I smirked to him. "You'd have to catch me first" he laughed as he sprinted towards the dorm. "Oh grow up Weasley!" I shouted as I began to chase him. "NEVER!" he screamed back running faster and giggling. He had become my happy George again and I couldn't ask for anything more.