If you get yourself killed I swear...

Claras POV
It had been a pretty average few days at school, making sure we got the jist of our next year. It was going to be tough but with my new ginger friend I was sure I could get through it. Today we had too gather in the hall but we weren't exactly sure why, a new teacher maybe? I sat next to George who sat next too Fred as usual. There was a huge commotion as every student wondered what the big reveal would be. Then Dumbledores booming voice explained...
Before we had time to digest, a school of beautiful women skipped lusciously down the stoned floor of the hall. They were incredibly gorgeous but unfortunately I wasn't the only one that noticed as George copied his brother in staring at the women as they ran past. Clearly he wasn't focusing on the material
Of their skirts. I made eye contact with Hermione as we both rolled our eyes. The women were followed by a mighty crash.
George's POV
Sure I was staring at the French ladies but at least they weren't staring back. The same couldn't be said for the Durmstrang lot, I noticed as one in particular seemed to take a fancy to Clara. I don't blame him but that doesn't mean my eyes didn't widen and my nose didn't flare at the thought of someone else with her. I'm easily jealous but growing up behind Fred you can see why. Especially when it came to Clara.
"The Triwizard Tournament!" Both me and Fred shouted. Eternal glory sounded wicked. Of course both of us were going to enter. "George listen" Clara poked me out of my daydream.
"That's Rubbish!" Me and my twin exclaimed turning to our friends, "17" Fred mumbled. "That's so not fair, we'll be 17 before the tournament ends anyway" I slouched. "Well it's clearly not safe" Clara laughed as Angelina agreed. "We can find a way to get in, won't we George" Fred smirked. "I've been thinking exactly the same thing" I laughed back. Clara shook her head, "what's wrong darling? Scared I'm going to get hurt?" I teased her. She laughed. "Do what you please George Weasley. But if you get yourself killed I swear" she spoke as I cut her off, I placed my hand on her thigh and leant in to whisper "never." She smiled and turned away as she blushed. That was enough excitement for one day.
Claras POV
The whole school, well the 17 year olds and Fred and George had be so excited for the news they hadn't stopped talking about it. I trusted that Dumbledore wouldn't let any magic let them two into the competition no matter what they tried. Me and Hermione were sitting comparing the different exams and work schedules we had when we heard a loud chatter. "We've only gone and done it!" George shouted happily, his twin followed "oh yes and ageing potion" which caused both me and Hermione to burst out with laughter. "Something funny Granger?" Fred questioned. "Yeah, Lestrange don't you have faith in us?" George laughed as he stopped by my feet. I smiled as I let Hermione explain, she really was an intelligent witch. "It's not going to work" she sung causing the twins to question her. When Fred came closer to her, her face went a deep red causing Fred to smirk. Huh weird. "Oh yeah?" Fred smirked again, George's question followed, "Whys that Granger?" She smiled back at them explaining the age line that Dumbledore drew. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion" Hermione croaked which caused us both to laugh. "Ah but that's why it's so brilliant" Fred exclaimed. George looked at me deeply, "because it's so pathetically dim witted" he smiled, squeezing my thigh as he stood up. God he drove me insane.
"Ready Fred?" He laughed. "Ready George" they both laughed, "bottoms up" The pair gulped down the potion and placed there names in the cup, nothing happened. Oh god what if George was chosen.
George's POV
The cup suddenly began choking and spluttering causing me and Fred to take a step back. Of course Clara and Hermione were right. A shot of light sprang onto us both as I heard Clara shout, "oh my god George" I sat up feeling fine, looking down at my twin I began to laugh as he was sat with a long white beard and long white hair. I looked at Clara smiling and her face said it all, I also had long white hair and a long white beard. Fuck. Suddenly Fred pounced on me "but you said" I replied "but you said" as we scuffled around on the floor. Hermione and Clara were quick to stand. "Boys" Hermione said at an almost whisper, looking at Clara for encouragement. "Boys!" Clara bellowed causing us both to stop fighting. Wow that girl could shout. "Hermione you take Fred, pretty boy you're with me" she shook her head in amusement, "hospital wing, now."