Its just bye for now, right?

Georges POV
I never thought I'd say this before but I really don't want to leave school for summer, even if we are going on holiday. There was only one reason for this, I wasn't going to miss Snape or the pranks on lower years, I was going to miss her. "Morning gorgeous" I said as she sleepily opened her eyes, "tired after last night?" I laughed gaining a moan from Clara, the room went silent for a short while, "keep talking" she grunted at me causing me to laugh. "Why?" I questioned her, "that morning voice" she smiled cuddling further into me. "Clara, today it's the" I went to remind her, "I know" she cut me off with a sad sigh holding me tighter. "I don't want you to leave" I could hear the sadness in her eyes and it ripped me apart. "I know, trust me darling I don't want to leave you either" my voice was soft, "do you want to get up yet?" I asked brushing my hand through her hair, "never" she smiled.

We stayed like that for at least and hour until we realised we'd have to leave soon. She left to her dorm to go pack her things, I said we could meet outside of the common room to walk to the Hogwarts Express together. She emerged from the room looking stunning as always, "ready to go love?" I smiled weakly knowing neither of us wanted to leave, she nodded at me as I took her bags. "You really don't have to carry my bags as well darling" she smiled. "I want to" I smiled as our friends gathered behind us. "carry my bags to will ya Georgie" Fred whinned in a high pitch, "oh fuck off" I laughed back, a whole summer with him in another country, I don't think I can do it without killing him. We all began sitting on the train as Clara began to speak "well erm, bye then?" she smiled looking awkward, "where are you going?" I asked grabbing her hand, "well, erm I didn't know if you'd want me to sit with you because" I cut her of pulling her into me and into our compartment, "sit down" I laughed sitting down next to her. I held her hand as she began stroking mine with her thumb. A conversation about the holiday me and Fred would be going on began as Clara dropped her head onto my chest as I wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I wanted this train journey to last forever, that way she'd never leave but unfortunately that couldn't be true as we pulled up to the station. Waking Clara up with a sigh realising this was it I could feel the sadness pulling at my heart.

Claras POV
Both mine and Georges eyes were filled with sadness as we stepped off the train. "Fred can you tell Mum I won't be long" he smiled weakly at his twin gaining a nod. We stepped to the side of the platform where it was just us. "I'm really going to miss you George Weasley" I smiled sadly, the bond we'd grown this last year had been so unexpected but the best thing to happen to me. "I'm going to miss you even more" he replied. "I might as well say it now but if you come back and you've had some summer fling so help me Weasley I'll kill" he cut me off by pressing his smooth lips to mine, he pulled the kiss in further as he put his hand behind my head, after the kiss had finished he connected our foreheads as we stared deeply at each other,  "It's just bye for now, right?" he smiled, "only for a little while" I smiled back, "and you'll be waiting at the station for me in a few weeks?" I smiled. "I'll be a letter away as soon as you need me I'll come" He smiled at my comment looking behind him to his family. "I promise not to break your heart if you don't break mine" I smiled at him a small tear rolling down my cheek. "Don't cry baby, we'll be back together soon, this is the last summer apart," He lifted my chin with his finger, "after this summer it's you and me forever Lestrange, I know it" he smiled confidently at me. Distant calls from his mother rang out, "I've got to go" He smiled kissing me again, "I really like you Lestrange" He smiled, "It's a good job, I really like you too then" I smiled back. He ran to his family as I heard distant comments of "Is that your girlfriend George? She's really very pretty" I smiled to myself as I walked to where my aunt would be getting me.