Preview of Book two "The Only One"

Authors message: Just a preview of the first couple paragraphs in chapter one :)

Chapter One

~Xavier~

It has been two months since my mom and sister left to go to Los Angeles. We have been calling each other every day. But when I am busy or she is busy, she understands.  Me and Ryder are still going strong and better than ever. We are waiting to get married until we are both ready for that. I mean we are still young to get married. Well not really young. We are eighteen. I have been performing at The Café every Friday night. Faye just loves my voice. I don’t know what it is with people loving my voice so much. Ryder loves it that’s only because he loves my voice in bed. Just kidding. He actually loves both. Werewolves are horny all the time. So are Coyotes. If they don’t get nothing for a few days their mind goes crazy. Ryder bought all new furniture for the house and bought me a car. The car was a 2015 Kia Optima. I told him I was going to return the car but he threatened to kill me. Then we attacked each other. We are always rough with each other ever since I turned. It’s actually fun to be rough and not afraid of getting hurt. Bay and Logan are together secretly. Like every animal can smell that. Are they dumb? She can lose her job. Even though she is rich and don’t have to work. She still does. Then there is Sutton who had a new boyfriend. His name is Ash Green. They met at a party like a week after I was allowed to stay here. I have a bad feeling all the time about him. Maybe it is the fact that he is a bad boy. But at least he treats Sutton well. That’s all that matters. Maybe it is just an act? Then there is Caiden and Jayden! Adorable couple. Caiden is Jayden’s mate. I and Caiden are actually getting closer. He has not told his dad about Jayden and him being together. I wouldn’t either. Caiden’s dad would kill Jayden just to watch Caiden cry. But we are coming up with a plan to get Caiden out of there. He doesn’t deserve to live there anymore. He can stay with Jayden. It is a dangerous plan but oh well. Whatever it takes. The other plan we have is working for my father. I have been getting closer with him just to figure out his plans with the hunters. He doesn’t know I am just using him. I told him I wanted to give him another chance but I was scared of what would happen. What he would do to my friends and me. His answer was if they are close to me, then he wouldn’t kill them. But we all know that was a big fat lie. All I learned so far is that they are killing the werewolf’s little at a time so they won’t get suspicious. And they are using young people to help them. That is what took me by surprise. Like 12-16 Year olds killing werewolf’s. What is wrong with these hunters? They have no heart what so ever. Right now it is a Monday and I am in Calculus. I suck at math so much. Oh and there is this new kids that just walked in the class. Let’s listen so I can get his name. “Class this is Jeremy Anderson. Take your seat right next to Xavier. Xavier Hun, raise your hand.” She looked at me and I raised my hand. Jeremy looks at me and smiles. He has dark brown hair and bright green eyes. Damn those eyes though. He looks about tall as Ryder and muscular just like him.