Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~Ryder~

Xavier bends down grabbing a knife from his pocket. What is he doing? He throws it at a black suvs tire and the tire pops like a gun shot. “What the hell are you doing?” I asked confused. He ignored me walking over to the driver’s door. I run after him. He opened the door and it was Callum’s father. “What the hell do you want?” I asked grabbing him by the neck. He throws me off of him and I go flying backwards. Xavier punches him in the face. He falls backwards into the car. Callum’s father throws a punch and Xavier blocked it then kicks him right in the ribs. Then elbows him in the back. Callum’s father begins choking him with his mind. I run up but he does the same to me. My lungs feel like they are collapsing beneath me. Like I have no lungs at all. I can’t breathe. Then all of sudden He goes flying into the tree in front of my house. I begin coughing and so does Xavier. I pick him up off the ground helping him catch his breath. I look in front of my house and Callum is fighting his father. Me and Xavier sit back and watch trying to not get involved with the black magic. “How are you stronger than me?!” Yells Callum’s father. “If you stuck around you would have found out.” Callum points out slamming him against the tree again. “I expect you to leave and never come back.” Callum demands. His father nods and runs off. “You ok?” I asked Callum. “Yeah. I’m fine. He deserved that actually.” Callum laughs. “This town just keeps getting worst.” Xavier rolls his eyes and walks towards my house. Me and Callum laugh and follow Xavier inside. “Oh so there is this party Friday night at Rene’s beach house. You guys should come.” Callum informed. I turn to Xavier looking to see if he wanted to go. He nodded and I turned back to Callum. “Yeah, sounds fun.” I smiled. “Cool. I’ll see you later man.” Callum pats me on the shoulder. “See ya Xavier.” He waved. “Bye.” Xavier mumbled.  “Do you want anything?”  I asked walking into the kitchen. He walks up and sits on the island. “No, I’m good.” Xavier sighed. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He turned to me and sighed again. “Do you have to bite me in order for the mating process to be complete?” “I do….But I will only do it when you are ready for me to bite you.” “Does it hurt?” “I don’t know… I never did it before.” “Ryder…” Xavier gestured me over to him. He pulls me closer and wraps his arm around my neck. “Just bite me now.” He whispered into my ear. “Are you sure?” I asked again to make sure. He nodded and began to kiss me. I started to kiss him back then leading down his neck. He tilted his head to the side. I fell my wolf going crazy wanting the mating process to be complete. My eyes started to turn red and I bit down into his neck. He moaned loudly from the pain. I can taste his blood inside my mouth. My eyes start to get redder than usual. That’s when I released. I licked over the bite and he moaned again. “Your eyes….. They turned redder.” He points out. He reaches out and grabs my face. Then he collapsed on top of the island. “Xavier?!” I shouted trying to wake him. I start to shake him trying to wake him up but he won’t move. I grab my phone and call Bay. “Hello?” She asked. “I need you now!” I shouted and hung up the phone. I carry Xavier to the couch. The door slams open. “What’s wrong?” Asked Bay Nervously. “I bit him….. So the mating process could be complete…..” I responded while shaking. She runs over to Xavier looking at the bite. “You went too deep.” She shouted at me. “I didn’t mean too. My eyes turned really red. Like I never seen that before. My wolf took over…” I said and tears start to build up in my eyes. “Is he going to be ok?” I asked nervously. “We need to find someone who can heal him. Or he is going to die.” Bay informed. I began to cry. I didn’t know this would happen. I let my wolf take over because that is what I thought needed to happen. But my eyes got to red like I loved the taste of his blood. “Do you know of a cougar? Like anyone who is a cougar. A cougar’s blood heals wounds faster than a cat’s blood.” She asked. I picked up my phone and called his sister. “Who did you call?” She asked. “Xavier’s sister.” I responded and walked over to Xavier. “Can my lick heal him?” I asked. “Not if the wound is too deep.” She informed once again. I started to cry. “He will be fine.” She said and hugged me. I nodded. He is going to hate me after this. I didn’t mean to do this what so ever. I never knew this would happen. Alena comes running inside the house. “Oh my god Xavier.” She said running to him. “He need your blood in order to survive.” I pointed out. She bit down into her arm and let the blood roll out into his wound. I look down at him and his vein’s start to turn black. “Is that supposed to happen?” I asked still looking at his veins. His sister nodded and released her arm from his wound. “He will be fine. He just need to sleep.” Alena informed me. She kept staring at me. “Did your eyes turn really red?” She asked me. I nodded and she gasped. “I know about you.” She says. Me and Bay look at each other and back to Alena. “What do you mean?” Bay asked. “When I was in training after I was kidnapped from the wolf hunters, we learned all about different wolfs. Then the rare wolfs. The rare wolfs are stronger and faster. When they find their mate, and they mate with them. There is a chance that your mate will become Alpha with you in the next couple months.” She informs us. “Wait…So I just turned him? Plus finished the mating process?” I asked. “I don’t know if he will turn. We just have to wait and see. If he turns then he would be an alpha. It is rare but you never know.” Alena responded. Oh god, I didn’t know that this would happened. I never wanted him to become a wolf. That pain I go through, I never want that for him….Never. I have to keep this from him. I can’t tell him. But I feel like I need to tell him. We are mated, now it is hard to keep anything from him. I pick Xavier up and carry him up into my room laying him inside my bed. I sat at my desk watching him sleep. I can’t believe what I just did. This is crazy. This is too much for him.

~12 hours later~

I kept watching Xavier until he woke up. He hasn’t moved at all. Still in the same place as I left him. A couple more minutes went by and he started to move. I ran over to him sitting next to him with my hand on his side. He looked up at me and smiled. “What time is it?” He asked. I look over at the clock and it says 7 am. He seen the time and leaned up rubbing his neck. I bent down licking his wound and he giggle. He sighed. “I just felt the electricity come from that. How is that even possible?” He asked pushing me away. “Because the mating process is complete. That’s why.” I smiled at him. “Well it hurt like hell when you bit me.” “I know. I am truly sorry. I had no idea what was going to happen. Then my eyes turned redder than usual. I went to deep and I couldn’t stop myself. I called Bay after you collapsed. She told me that I needed a cougar’s blood to heal you or you would have died. So I called your sister.” I said nervously. I gulped loudly and he can tell that I was nervous. “I’m not mad at you.” He responded. What? He is not mad? How is he not mad? I nearly killed him. “I don’t mind at all that you about killed me.” He laughed and continued. “All that matters is that I am mated to you….Forever…” He smiled and grabbed my hand. I sighed in relief. Thank god. That felt amazing for him to say that. I leaned in and kissed him. “I love you.” I mumbled through his mouth.  He pushed away and looked up at me. Oh no, what did I do? He smiled so big that my heart literally sunk. “I love you too.” He responded giving me the biggest hug. I leaned back lying next to him. His laying on my chest. “We have school.” He informed me. “We are skipping today. You need to rest. Plus, I didn’t sleep at all last night. I was waiting until you woke up.” I pointed out. He looked up at me and smiled. He soon fell back to sleep. I kissed his head and fell asleep with him in my arms.