Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~Xavier~

Night of the transformation.

Me, Shay, Sutton, Callum, Logan and Ryder are in the cellar of the warehouse. I, Logan, and Ryder had to separate because the coyotes do not like wolfs. Even though they are consider like a wolf, they just don’t like each other. Except for mine. My coyote loves the fact I mated with Ryder. I get this weird felling now when I am around him. Like we are meant to be together. Callum stayed with Ryder in the next room, Sutton stayed with me and Shay stayed with Logan. “What time is it?” I asked Sutton. “It is 11:50. Ten more minutes until I see what a coyote finally looks like.” She smiles at me. I roll my eyes. But I was eager to know what I would look like also. I started to get angry and my fighters started to hurt. I have to let myself transform so this will be over with. I start to scream from the pain and Sutton flinches. She steps behind the cage and watches me transform. My eyes turn orange. Really orange. My bones start to crack and I scream louder. Next thing you know, I am on four legs. I start to growl. Everything is orange. Like a filter. An orange filter. I try to move from my chain but it pulls back on my neck. I growl more loudly. “Xavier calm yourself down.” I hear Ryder tell me in my mind. “Why? Are you afraid of what I can do and you can’t?” I asked. “Please, I can beat you. You know I take control of everything and I always win. Like I am the one who takes control in bed.” He started to laugh. “We will see about that when you can’t have any of this for a month.” “You are just so rude. My wolf loves you. He likes that you are wild. Don’t make him whine.” “I’ll make you whine.” “I’ll make your coyote whine right now.” “Try it love.” I laugh in his mind. “Will you guys stop talking like that? I can hear your thoughts.” Logan demanded. “Fuck off.” I tell him. Ryder begins to laugh.
What’s so funny?” Logan asked. “Rip your chains off and I’ll show you.” Ryder demanded. “If you two don’t shut up I swear to god, I am going to kill you both.” I demanded. Soon they became quiet. My coyote wants to run. I need to run. I kept trying to pull the chain. I kept pulling and pulling. Nothing is giving in. Then I decided to think about my dad. The angrier I get, the stronger I get. I get angry and angry until I stepped back. Then charged for the door. The chain snapped in half and Sutton screamed. “XAVIER!” Ryder yelled in my mind. “I need to run.” “You will be at risk getting killed by the hunters. They are out right now.” He said and I stopped. I can’t risk getting exposed. Exposing all of us. I walked into the room where Ryder is. He stared at me his eyes turning red. He laid down and I laid my head on his stomach. I wanted to howl but that would be too much for tonight.

I woke up naked laying on Ryder’s stomach. Callum and Sutton walked over putting blankets over us. Is everyone going to see us naked or something? I asked myself. Like seriously I feel like I have just been harassed. I feel extremely weak. I can barely move. I suck it up and pull myself up putting on my clothes. I help Ryder put on his clothes so we could go home and sleep. We walked out to the car and drove off home.

I wake up with Ryder’s arms around my waist. I look up seeing him still asleep. I look over at the clock and it says 1 PM. I move his arm off of waist so I can go take a shower. I am still sore from last night. The pain I go through to transform on a full moon hurts so bad. I wish I could never go through that pain again. I let the hot water roll down my back making my bones ache. I jump when someone wraps their arms around me. I turn around and it was Ryder. “What do you think you are doing?” I asked. I look down checking his body out. His muscles in his body are sticking out. Making him look even hotter when the water rolls down them. He grabs my face with his hands. And then I felt comfort from his touch. He leans in kissing me. His lips are so warm and the water flowing from his lips down our body has got my coyote going crazy. He leans me against the shower wall and kisses down my neck. I moan grabbing his hair and pulling it. My fingers run threw his hair. The water flowing from my fingertips, our body, our lips. I love this feeling. Someone begins knocking on the bathroom door. “WHAT?!” I shouted aggressively. Ryder began to laughs hysterically. I smacked him in the face waiting for a reply from whoever is at my door. “Both of you out of the showers. I need to talk.” Bay shouted. I roll my eyes and turn off the showers. We wrapped a towel around our waist and walked out of the bathroom. “I just called the pack and some of your other friends, we came up with a plan… There is this ball tomorrow night. The ball is ran by this guy.” She says and hands us the file. Damn that boy is hot for 25. “His name is Caiden Reynolds. He is vice president of Reynolds Inc. Also in downtown Seattle. His father own the company. The best thing is that Caiden is gay. And we need someone from our pack who is gay. You will be going undercover and seducing him. You will get him back into his room and seduce him some more. Knock him out and then break into his safe located behind a big city moral in his bedroom. Inside that safe is everything you need to know about wolfs and what the hunter’s plans are. So by giving that, who is going to be playing the gay guy tomorrow night?” She looked at the both of us waiting for one of us to reply. “I’ll do it. I mean I am hotter than Ryder.” I informed Bay. She giggles and Ryder stares me down. “Wonderful. Read the file, get to know him, and tomorrow you will be looking hot and ready to seduce.” She smiles and walks out of the room. “I will not be having you seduce anyone.” Ryder shouts getting jealous. I turned to him and say, “I don’t want to either but I need to get this. I won’t let it get to far. I only want you and only you. Nothing nor anyone can change that babe.” I said and gave him a peck on the lips. I got dressed and studied the file. His full name is Caiden Dean Reynolds, born March 7, 1990 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Has Grey eyes, golden blonde hair, and fit. I stared at his pictures. Like really, he is hot. So much check bones and sharp lines of the jaw. But Ryder is hotter. That is my opinion though. His father is head wolf hunter. Caiden’s grandpa was head wolf hunter until he was killed. I guess the wolf hunters run from the Reynolds Inc. I look and see his best friend is J.Y. Who the hell was J.Y.? Obviously someone’s initials. I began to wonder who was even J.Y. “What are you doing?” Asked Ryder wrapping his arms around me. “Studying this file.” I responded kissing his arm. “Why? All you need to know about him is his name and what he looks like.” Ryder asks aggressively. “Okay, jealous much? I need to know more about him if we are going to succeed in this plan.” I tell him and he pulls away He walks away sitting on my bed. I can tell he is pist and upset. I get up and walk over to the bed lying next to him. I look up at him and stare until he looks back at him. “What?” He rolls his eyes. “Nothing is going to change me and you. We are together and I don’t want to this at all. But I need to so we are one step ahead of the hunters for once.” I inform Ryder. He sits there still not answering me. I can tell that his wolf is getting angry and more jealous. “If you don’t want me to do this then you can do it.” I gestured. He grabs my hands and looks down at me. “You can do it. But if you think about going farther then kissing I swear I will kill him and then I will kill you.” Ryder informed me. I giggled. “I will be thinking about you the whole time.” I responded giving him a kiss. “I love you.” He whispered. “I love you too.” I smiled and hugged him closer to me. I love Ryder more than anything in this world. This feeling I get around him is so crazy. But I love this feeling.