Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~Ryder~

~Goodbyes aren’t forever~

I woke up with Xavier not by myside. He had to go home last night to finish up packing. But hopefully what I do today is going to change his mind. His mom’s mind. Callum and Sutton stayed over last night because I needed someone. I was emotional last night. My wolf was whimpering all night long. He knows that he is going to leave. And my wolf does not like it one bit. “Hey you ready to go over to Xavier’s so everyone can say their goodbyes?” Sutton asked me. I nodded. She sat down on the bed giving me a hug. “He will be fine. He is going to come visit. And He is coming back after high school. Then you guys can be together forever.” Sutton smiles and kisses me on the cheek. “I don’t want him to go Sutton. And that is final.” I shouted and got up from the bed. I changed my clothes and waited for Sutton and Callum to finish eating. “Alright let’s go!” I shouted impatiently. My mom walked over and gave me a hug. “Good luck.” She whispered into my ear. She gave me a kiss on the Cheek. I smiled and walked out of the house. I pulled out of the drive way and headed to Xavier’s. It was silent all the way there. Well not really Sutton and Callum were talking I was ignoring them and kept thinking about Xavier. I can’t stop thinking about him. He is my everything and I can’t let him leave. My wolf would slowly die because of that. I can’t tell Xavier that then he would freak. But I had my own plan in mind to change his mind into staying. Maybe I should kidnap him. Then he won’t be able to leave. I laughed in my mind. We pull in front of Xavier’s house. The movers are already loading stuff up. We got out and seen that Bay, Logan, Shay, Caiden, Jayden and Jewels was already here. I look on the front porch where everyone sited watching the movers. Xavier looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and kept walking towards the porch. “Good morning Ryder.” Said Xavier’s mom. “Good morning.” I mumbled and walked up to the porch. Xavier stared at me and we looked at each other. I can feel he is really depressed but he is holding it all in. “Xavier you got five minutes until we got to leave. So say your goodbye’s Hun.” His mom informs him. I guess driving to California would be a long drive. Defiantly driving along the coast all the way there. He nodded and his mom walked over to Jewels. We walked Xavier over to his mom’s car so he can say his goodbyes. He started with Bay, Then Logan, Then Callum, Caiden, Jayden, Jewels then Shay. “I am going to miss you so much.” Shay cried into his chest. “I know. We will skype each other every day. I promise. You will always be my best friend and I love you.” Xavier cried back in to her neck. “Don’t get to sluty when I am gone.” Xavier added. She began to laugh wiping her tears. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her one last hug. He releases and walks over to me. We stared at each other and tears started to fall down his face. I open up my arms and he ran into them. I squeezed him tight and kissed his hair. “I love you so much Ryder.” Xavier cried into my chest. “I love you more.” I responded. Tears fall down from my face. This your time Ryder go for it. I told myself over and over. “But... I can’t let you go.” I whispered into his ear. I pulled away from his hug and he looked confused. I got on my knee and pulled out a ring. “Xavier Reed, I love you more than anything in this world. The way we look at each other, the way you make me feel is something I never felt for someone in my entire life. You make me a better person. The thought of you leaving is something I never want to see. I need you in my life. I can’t risk anything happening to you. And so what I am trying to say Xavier…. Will you marry me?”

~Xavier~

I ran into Xavier’s arms after we stared each other. I can’t leave him. He means everything to me. I love him so much. “I love you so much Ryder.” I cried into his chest. Tears start to fall more and more. “I love you more.” He responded. I cried even harder when he said that. “But I can’t let you go.” He added. He pulled away from the hug. What in the world? Right before I started to speak, he got on his Knee and looked up at me. He pulled a ring from his pocket. I can hear Shay and Sutton screech from behind me. “Xavier Reed, I love you more then anything in this world. The way we look at each other, the way you make me feel is something I never felt for someone in my entire life. You make me a better person. The thought of you leaving is something I want to never see. I need you in my life. I can’t risk anything happening to you. And so what I am trying to say Xavier… Will you marry me?” He asked. I start to get butterflies in my stomach. My coyote is scratching to come out. Oh my god. I never thought this would happen. I nodded my head and said yes. “Yes? You said yes?” Ryder said getting up. “Yes!” I said again. He grew a huge smile on his face and kissed me hard. Everyone from behind me started to shout and applaud. Ryder puts the ring on my finger. I kiss him back harder then what he kissed me. “Movers, get Xavier’s boxes back out!” Mom yelled at the movers. I turn my head back at her. She starts walking over. “You are letting me stay? What about you and Alena?” I asked. “I and Alena will be fine. If you guys love each other this much, I don’t want to tear you apart. So you can stay with him. BUT YOU ARE CALLING ME EVERYDAY MISTER!” Mom shouted at me and hugged me. I began to cry. “I love you so much mom.” I cried into her neck. “I love you too sweetie.” She responds giving me a big kiss on the cheek. “I’ll call when we stop at a rest stop.” She says and walks to Jewels. I look back at Ryder and he smiled and gave me a kiss. He wraps his arms around me watching my mom and sister get in the car. “I love you!” Mom and Alena says waving at me. “LOVE YOU TOO!” I shouted back. They honked their horn and left. “Where do you want these boxes?” The mover guy asked. I look over at Ryder. “Put them back in the house. We will buy new stuff.” Ryder told the mover guy. He nodded. “We are staying here?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “This is our home now.” He informed me. I smiled and kissed him. I love this guy way too much. “I love you.” I told him. “I love you more.” Ryder responded. I smiled at him and watched the movers move my stuff back in. It’s good to be home for good. With my love of my life.

Authors message: WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! HOLD THE HECK UP!! XAVIER IS STAYING? AND HE IS ENGANGED TO RYDER? NOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE LIVING TOGETHER? Well, book two should be interesting how they finish off senior year. What drama and new friends will we have in book two? Find out soon. Vote and comment! Xoxo.