Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Ryder~

My jaw litterly dropped when Xavier told me that his dad was a wolf hunter. That is why he is back. But if he’s a wolf hunter and a wolf, then why didn’t the other wolf hunters kill him? There has to be something going on. Like something they are planning. “I just don’t see how he is a wolf and a wolf hunter.” Xavier said. I picked up my phone and called Bay. She said she already knew what he was. But she said she didn’t know he was a wolf hunter now. She told me to watch my back. Like haven’t I been? Well…. Xavier has watched my back it seems like. We pull into the woods going back into the cliff. “I have to tell them the news.” Xavier said and got out of the car. What if the wolf hunters are using Xavier’s dad because he is stronger and can blend in with the other wolfs. It is probably the most reliable answer at the moment. I followed behind Xavier. “XAVIER!” Yelled Sutton. Someone is in a good mood. I said in my head. “We all need to talk.” Said Xavier. Everyone looked at us and they knew something was up. We all sit down on the logs waiting for Xavier to talk. He sighed. “Alright….. My dad is back…..” He began to say when Shay interrupted. “WHAT?!” “Oh my god, where did you see him at? Did you talk to him?” Asked Sutton. “So did not see that one coming. I thought you guys were going to say you were a couple.” Logan nodded his head. “Oh we are.” I looked at Xavier and he smiled. “OH MY GOD!” Sutton and Shay scream in excitement. “My dad is a wolf hunter. And he is also a wolf.” Xavier blurts out. “Whoa, your dad is a wolf but also a wolf hunter?” Callum asked. “I know where he lives and I seen all the wolf’s in Heavens woods pictures hanging up in his room.” Xavier responded. Logan starts to get angry and his eyes turn bright blue. “Down boy.” I shout at him. “I know you want to kill my dad Logan, but he is my dad. You have known him since we were little. If he wanted to kill you by now he would have.” Xavier pointed out. Logan runs fast to Xavier and Grabs on to his neck. “WHERE IS HE?!” He yelled. I ran up and threw him from Xavier. My eyes turn red and I am ready to attack until Xavier grabbed on to my arm. “Stop. Both of you stop.” He demanded. I knew I need to stop. Only for my mate. “You are lucky.” I pointed at Logan. “We are not going to do anything. What we are going to do is prepare for action.” Xavier informed. “Action? Are we playing in a movie? Please I don’t need to prepare I can take him.” Sutton says concededly. “Really?” Xavier asks. He grabs a tranquilizer from his pocket and throws it at her neck. She collapses to the ground. Everyone looks at Xavier in shock. “How did you???” Callum asked. “Like this.” Xavier says and tries to throw it at Callum when he uses his black magic and throws it at Shay. “You can’t do that to me.” Callum informed. “Hey no black magic!” I demanded. He looked at me and took the tranquilizers from their necks. “Well we know you are a witch now,” Logan says and laughs. “What’s so funny dog?” Callum laughed. Logan ran towards Callum when he threw Logan against a tree with his mind. “Ok all of you stop.” I shouted. Sutton and Shay woke up rubbing their necks. “That really hurt.” Sutton points out. “My Aunt, Also known as the school Librarian will be teaching us. Also Ms. Fallon will be too. Also known as her first name, Bay.” Xavier informed once again. “Ok so we are going to meet at Bay’s safe house tomorrow night. I will text you all the address later.” Xavier demanded. He grabs my hand and we walk through the woods. I began to debate to push him against a tree and begin to kiss him. Maybe it will take his mind off things. I wondered. I push Xavier against a tree and begun to kiss him. His soft plum lips are gliding along mine. I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. He stops kissing me and says, “You never asked me to be your boyfriend.” “Do you want me to ask? Or do you want me to tell you that you are my boyfriend?” I asked. He began to giggle. “Ask me.” He demanded. “Not here.” I tell him and let him down. I take his hand and throw him onto my back and I began to run. The wind rushed through my hair and made a weird sound through my ears. I can feel Xavier’s mood right now. I can feel that he in surprised and enjoying being on my back when I am running fast. We make it to the bottom of the cliff and we are on top of the rocky shore. The waves are moving in fast, splashing water onto our faces. “Will you be mine forever?” I asked nervously. I have no idea what he is going to say. What if he says no? Then my wolf wouldn’t be able to make it and I will die faster. I can’t deal with that. Please, please say yes. I kept saying in my head until he said, “Yes. I will be yours.” Oh my god, did he just say yes? I get excited and lift him up into my arms. I gave him the biggest hug and laid my forehead onto his. He looked me into the eyes and that’s when they began to turn red. He became so fascinated in the fact that they turn redder then fire. We kept staring at each other until I knew it was the right moment to kiss him. I bent down and kissed him. This time Xavier’s lips are so warm. They went from cold to warm real fast. I kept kissing him until he granted me access to his mouth. Once he did my lounge goes in. Our tongues meet and I let out a little howl. He giggled through my mouth. “HEY LOVE BOYS!” Yelled Callum from the top of the Cliff. Logan, Shay and Sutton begin to laugh. Xavier also begins to laugh and lays his head against my chest. I rolled my eyes and threw him onto my back. I began to run back up to the top of The Cliff. “We are going to go.” Informed Xavier. “Alright, see you later.” Everyone said and we walked back to my car. I begin to think if I should take him out on a date. That would be the perfect thing. But I have no idea if he wants to. Suck it up Ryder and ask your mate. I can feel my wolf say through my skin. “Do you want to go on a date with me?” I asked nervously. He stops me and stares in shock. “No one has asked me that before.” He says. I frown and wait for an answer. “I would love to.” He says while getting into the car. “Really?” I asked. “Well yeah. I mean we are boyfriends.” He says sarcastically. This boy is sassy. My god. “Ok smart ass.” I say while pulling out of the woods. He began to laugh. Not just a little giggle but a full on laugh.  Xavier, calm down it wasn’t funny. I said in my head. “That’s my fake laugh for douchebag.” Xavier pointed out. I start to growl. “Don’t growl at me.” He demanded and crosses his arms. I reach out for his hand. He lights up a smile and held my hand all the way back to his place.