I looked back at Meliodas to see him with his head held down. I couldn't quite see his face and I was a bit worried at his silence. 

"Meli? What's wrong?"

He slowly looked back up at me with a sad look on his face. 

"This is the realm of the humans Lia. And the demon realm basically doesn't exist anymore. Everyone was sealed away 3,000 years ago."

I studied his face as he spoke. I was shocked to hear this news. 

"Does that mean Zeldris and Estarossa as well?"

He gave me a slow nod avoiding my eyes. 

The both of them were gone as well? Not that I'm on great terms with Estarossa but I did miss him. I missed Zeldris too. I miss the times when we all had fun with each other. 

I looked down towards my lap in thought. It was kind of a lot to process. The people I used to call family were all sealed away. No doubt it had to do something with the Holy War. 

I suddenly felt a hand grip my own. I looked up to see Meliodas looking at me with a soft smile. 

"Everything is alright now Lia. You're safe here with my friends and I. I will protect you this time."

I gave him a small smile back. 

He began to raise his hand to my cheek before a knock was heard from the door. 

"Oi cap'n, heard Diane made quite the fuss in here." He looked over to the wall where Diane had made a hole with Meliodas. "Dang she made another hole in the wall again huh. She must've seen you snuggling up with the girl."

Meliodas looked over to the guy with a glare on his face. I wasn't quite sure why he was glaring. 

I suddenly made eye contact with the guy and his eyes widened. He looked surprised for some reason. 

He began to walk towards Meliodas and I with his eyes still locked onto mine. 

Meliodas watched as this man sat on the bed beside me. He seemed to be studying my face. 

I was a bit flustered at the close proximity of our faces but kept eye contact with him. 

"Holy crap cap'n. She's gorgeous. Where did you find this gem?" 

"Back off Ban." Meliodas spoke in a low voice watching Ban basically make googly eyes towards me. 

He seemed to have noticed the change in Meli's demeanor and backed off. 

"Jeez cap'n, you're such a party pooper."

He smirked and turned to me before leaving. 

"See you later, m'lady." With that he walked out the room shutting the door behind him. 

I giggled softly as Meliodas looked at the door with daggers for eyes. He looked back over to me hearing my giggle. He immediately softened his gaze after seeing my smile. 

"Lia this isn't gonna do, you need to stop being so beautiful."

I looked at him with a confused face. "Stop being beautiful? Are you complimenting me right now?" I looked at him feeling my face heating up. Once again I'm grateful for my darker skin tone. 

For some reason his cheeks began to get a bit rosy but he immediately composed himself. 

"Well of course! You're down right gorgeous Lia! And that body of yours is to die for!" He shot you  a cheeky grin. 

At this point it felt like I had a fever. I wasn't used to hearing such things from him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt something touching my boobs.