Soos and the real girl

Start from the beginning

"Mall?" Dipper asked coming down the stairs walking in on the weird conversation we all were having.

"Dipper we are going to get Soos a date!" I told him as he was a but surprised by my enthusiasm and determination considering I always kept a monotone emotionless persona.

"Okayyy?" He said extending the last part of the word.

—————

Me, the twins and Soos arrived at the Mall. Mabel had already prepared a whole plan while I was just hoping we can get him to talk to some women like a normal person. "Alright, Soos. Are you ready to explode the charm bomb on these poor, unsuspecting ladies?" Mabel told him as he looked around.

"Uuh. But what if I embarrass myself again?" He asked as Mabel chuckled.

"Eh. You can't be any worse at this than Dipper." She said looking at him then at me as I stared at her with a confused look. "Whatever! Just believe in yourself!" She told Soos. "And, flirt!" She blew a whistle as me and Dipper flinched at the sudden noise.

The rest of the day we spent trying to help Soos but it was all in vain. We had no luck whatsoever. Right now we were in front of a game store. Mabel put a coin in a toy capsule machine and got some weird gadget. "Don't worry, Soos. You'll find the right girl. You just need to stick with it!" She stuck the sticky hand she got from the machine on Soos's face "Haha!"

"Could this day get any worse?" He looked around as his wyes spotted someone "Oh no! Cousin Reggie!" He said as he ran inside the store trying to hide.

"I'll go get him you stay here and look for more women I guess" I told the twins as I walked in the game shop. "Soos?" I called out as I walked to the back of the store. "Soos you here?" I asked as I saw him when I turned the corner. "Virtually improve your dating skills" I read off what Soos was holding.

"I-I found this game in here?" He said in a rather questioning tone.

"I guess your are better at videogames" I said grabbing the game from his hands and taking it to the cashier

"I'm not sure you want to buy that game, miss. This is the third time someone's brought it back, and there's a note on it that says destroy at all costs." The cashier said as I looked at Soos who was trying to chat up the cardboard cutout. Key word. Trying.

I sighed looking at the game. It seemed harmless? Did it have a bug of some sort? "Why did they return it?" I questioned as he srugged.

"Never got an answer. But I suggest you don't buy it" he told me as I thought about it. It's just a game, right?

"I'll take my chance" I told him putting 15 bucks on the table.

I walked out with Soos showing the twins the game. "Look what I got" I said as I gave the game to Soos.

"A game?" Dipper asked as I corrected him.

"A dating game. It's a simulator to help him get more confident talking to girls" I explained. "Although. There might be a bug in the game. It has been returned several times" I explained as Soos examined the game once again. Dipper gave me a concerned look. "I'm sure it's fine Dipper! When have I been wrong?" I told him as he sighed.

"Alright. If you say so" he said.

—————

I was sitting in the Shack as Stan was going on about some Robot. "You don't understand, Emma! This animatronic badger sings, it dances. It's the perfect money taking attraction. But he won't sell it to me!" Stan told me as I rolled my eyes.

"Couldn't care less. I don't know what you expect me to say? Just steal it or something you are good at that" I joked as he stared at me for a moment.