Chapter 5: The deal go wrong

Start from the beginning

Frank: Dude gross.

Church: Well besides that what else has he said?

Frank: Nothing much, Caboose and the girls seems to like him. He even give Rimington some hair gels to keep her hair beautiful for some reason and different clothes for Cali as well.

Y/n: So just girl talk?

Frank: Yeah.

Y/n walks over to Donut as Donut was given both Cali and Rimington some suggestions about stay beautiful.

Donut: Don't try to use the gel you usually use cause that's not gonna do anything. If you wanna make your hair stay beautiful during battle, try use the once in this paper this will save your hair in no time.

Donut hand the paper to them and Y/n said.

Y/n: Hey Donut, remember me?

Donut: Heeey I know you, your the guy who blow up our warthog and the one that nearly killed Grif.

Y/n: Well I didn't actually try to kill him, it was just Tucker's stupid driving skills with it.

Tucker: (distance) Oh fuck off man, it was Sheila not me!

Donut: Well Apologies accepted, so what do you wanna talk about.

Y/n: You said about a cave monster, what do you mean by that?

Donut: Oh well there was this purple soldier who was talking to himself, saying about talking over the universe and also saying we shouldn't do that.

Y/n: We? Who was with?

Donut: No one, I think he was talking to himself. I ran out and try to warn the reds but I ended up here. At first it was a store but I remembered Sarge told me there was no store.

Y/n: Store? This is the middle of the canyon, why would they be a store here?

Donut: That's what he said.

Y/n: (thought) Wait, Purple soldier?  That sounded like Doc? And taking over the universe, that's not like him unless.......oh shit.

Y/n: Cali, Rimington, Frank and Robert, get your gears ready and let's go.

Cali: Why, what's going on?

Y/n: I think I need to check up on someone.

(Short while later)

The four step into the cave with weapons at the ready as they turn on the flash lights on their guns as they slowly enter the cave were Doc would be at as they scan the cave.

No one was their, Y/n singal them to move out and they did as they go down a small hill and reach the bottom were there was a set up and everything was empty.

Y/n and the rest lower down their weapons and Y/n see a table set up with a raido on as he walks over and see it has been turned on.

Y/n: Oh shit. Fuck! I forgot to tell him!

Cali: Tell him who?

Y/n: Doc. I told him I will give him some supplies to keep in touch with command but that before O'Malley was a thing and now I think he just of escaped and took over Doc.

Frank: That's not good.

Robert: So if O'Malley is taking over Doc's body, then where did they go?

Cali: Doesn't like they be hiding for our attack. They must of gone somewhere.

Rimington: Guys looks.

They walk over to Rimington and they see some kind a tracks that leads out of the cave. Cali bends down and touch the tracks and it was warm.