81. Family affair

"Come on everybody get on up
'Cause you know we gots to get it crunk
Mary J. is in the spot tonight
As I'mma make it feel alright (Make it feel alright)
Come on baby just party with me
Let loose and set your body free
Leave your situations at the door
So when you step inside jump on the floor"

~Mary j.

Omniscient pov

(Vons outfit )

(Vons outfit )

(Vons cake )

As Von walks down the stairs fully dressed with a forced smile on his face , he notices a large cake , balloons , flags , bandannas , a pile of gifts , and other decorations spread out from the living toom to kitchen all through the halls and on the stairs .

He had only been in the shower for like thirty minutes and Kennedy already fully decorated the house to his liking . She had Chicago themed pictures everywhere and it's a big screen projector in the middle of the living room with his name on it and throwback pictures flashing pass .

Dayvon smile goes from forced to genuine as he feel the little piece of home he's be yearning for lately enter back into his body .

All the decorations really reminded him of Chicago and he loved it . She went all out to put a smile on his face and it's working .

"Happy birthday baby " Kennedy smiles brightly meeting him at the end of the stairs giving him a big hug and kiss .

"Thank you ken killa " He grins and holds her tightly picking her up a little "I love all this shit man it really kinda look like chiraq in this hoe "

"I know right " she says proudly " it's not live right now though but I promise your going to enjoy it babe " she mumbles in his ear and he chuckles a little . She really means it to .She knew it wouldn't be as great as his other birthdays but she promised to make it one he can remember .