80. Say ahh

"Its your birthday
Open wide,
Know you thirsty
Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)
And we don't buy no drinks at the bar
We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough
Let me hear you say ah (aah, aah, aah, aah)
You want me say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah)"

~Trey songz 🍆👅

Dayvon Bennett pov
Wednesday 10/19

Dayvon Bennett pov Wednesday 10/19

Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz

I groan at the feeling of my phone vibrating then rip it off the charger and throw it on the floor .
I roll over to the other side of the bed and feel an empty space , where Kennedys supposed to be , then huff before sitting up on the back board .

I'm already knowing what all them messages on my phone is for and I'm not tryna hear or see nothing about this pitiful , bullshit ass birthday I got this year. They can just keep all that fake love and undercover hate ass birthday wishes to themselves cause ion give a fuck about it .

This shit feel like a regular day . Nah matter of fact , worse then a regular day ! I feel like the grinch of birthdays in this bitch .

Everything den fell apart right in front of my eyes and it's all starting to hit at once right now . Especially since I have to come to the realization that Durk really not gone be with me today and that shit hurts .

Ever since we was younger me and Him used to stay up until twelve like little ass kids just to be the first ones to say happy birthday to each other and now I can't even do that . Yeah that shit was borderline gay as hell but them was good times and now this shit feel pointless .

We would always smoke how ever many blunts as our age that year and his gift always be some pressure . It don't feel right without him and it's not even making me want to live through this day at all .

Then to top all this bullshit off .... Kennedy still not pregnant and she sees absolutely no problem with it at all !

I made her retake the test five times and the shit still negative .At this point I don't know what the fuck else to do . My dick clearly has had enough ! I wasted all my good sperm on Kitty an Asian . But at least we got something good out of it .

If I ain't know no better I would think she don't wanna have my my fucking child cause when the test be negative she be happy as fuck . Just like a year ago she didn't seem fazed and it's nothing to her . Do she even wanna start a life with a nigga or she just here to be a simple ass girlfriend ?

I don't know if it's just my paranoia but it feel like she hiding something from me . Lately she been real jumpy and weird and I don't know why . It's like she trying to keep me from figuring something out but she got me fucked up cause I know everything.