17. Idfwu

"I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fuckin' with you
You little dumb ass bitch I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck, I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do"

~Big Sean

Dayvon Bennett pov
Tuesday 8/16

Smack smack smack!Crunch crunch crunch !Slurp slurp slurp !

Smack smack smack!
Crunch crunch crunch !
Slurp slurp slurp !

"Keisha shut the fuck up and eat with your damn mouth closed! " I groan turning over in the bed . I'm tryna sleep and here this hoe go smacking and shit. Inconsiderate as fuck  . That's exactly why I'm leaving today .

"So you calling  me other hoes names now ?" I hear

I open my eyes and see Durk sitting on the bed next to me eating Doritos.

"Nigga how the hell did you find me ?" I ask jumping up.

"Dayvon you know you can't hide from me " he laughs "and I got a tracker on your car " he mumbles

"You got a what ? !"

"Huh?" He asks fake confused "anyways nigga why you hiding out ? "

I yawn and pop my back before getting up to brush my teeth . Ignoring the fact that this nigga is a stalker , and be tracking me .

"Everybody on some bullshit so I'm done " I shrug rinsing my mouth out

"And by everybody , you mean Asian ? "

"No , by everybody I mean your big head ass sister " I spat "but Asian getting cut the fuck off to "

"Wait hol on you talked to Kennedy ?" He asks

"No " I shake my head "she texted me a few days back and before I could respond asian told her some bullshit and she blocked me " I explain .

"She blocked you ?" He asks confused and i nod " you sure ?"

"Yes nigga " I confirm .

"Okay that's weird " he chuckles a little like he know something I don't "but what I'm hearing is ....you would've responded if she wouldnt have 'blocked you ' ?"

"Hell nah , not no more " I frown "she can suck my dick " I say honestly and he stale faces me . "Respectfully though since that's your sister "

He sighs and shakes his head "don't you think yall been broken up to long ? "

"Wasnt you the one who said we shouldn't get back together ? " I look at him confused

"I said that ? " he questions

"Yes goofy " I shake my head

"Well we all say things we don't mean right " he grins weird as hell .

"Yeah I guess , but I'm over her twin . She back with that pussy nigga Diesel and I ain't going out like no hoe . His corny ass can have her burnt ass " I ramble then stop, remembering that I'm talking to her brother . But I can't help it . I've lost all respect for Kennedy , she's foul .

"First of all his name Daniel and she's not even back with him " he says

"Yes she is " I huff

"On foe nem she not "

I turn towards him and shake my head "foe nem gone fuck you up for lying "

"Nigga " he laughs " let's just go shoot his ass then " he blurts out . Okay now I'm really confused . Durk don't even talk about killing folks no more so I know he tripping .

"Durk what the fuck is wrong with you , you hiding sumn ? " I ask him and he gasps .

"Me hiding something  from you ? My mans, my bro , my twin , my brotha from a diff-"

"Okay " I huff cutting him off "whatever's wrong wit u , it don't matter cause I'm done with your sister "

"We'll see " he laughs creepy as hell

"The fuck you eat for breakfast this morning , crack ? " I ask him and bust out laughing

"Boy fuck u " he waves me off as I get dressed and start walking out the room "so what you finna do , hide out at this hoe house forever ?"

"Hell nah , I'm finna go to my crib and kick everybody out " I say confidently and sucks his teeth

"Boy Shutcho ass up !  u ain't kicking nobody out, you soft as hell now "

"Man whatever " I mumble "im till making some changes . Starting with asian ass "

"Good nigga I got your follow up cause she annoying as hell , I been ready to say sumn " he says all hype and I laugh at him as we make it downstairs."then you needa go head and check your cousin while you at it cause he still a lil bitch "

I wave him off and walk into the kitchen where Keisha is , seeing her cooking . "Girl I thought I told you not to let nobody in the house while I'm here " I say to her . I knew Durk was gone hunt for me and I specifically told her not to let him in if he came .

"Boy don't be coming in here yelling at me like you crazy !"

"Girl " I warn her and she rolls her eyes .

"He said it was an emergency" she shrugs

"It was girl ! Thank you , you know how these niggas be " he says like a fag then wraps his arm around me .

"You gay as hell " I laugh and swat his arm then turn towards her . "I appreciate you for letting me chill here "

"You leaving ?" She asks and I nod about to walk out .

"Hol on " Durk calls out and I stop  "just so you don't pop up pregnant in a couple months Imma need you to take this " he says pulling a pill out his pocket . I look at keishas shocked face then snap my head at Durk .

"Durk what the hell ? " I question

"Look nigga your track record with smashing random broads AINT so clean aight so you need a plan b .. literally " he says and waves the pill in her face

"First of all I'm not random , my name Keisha " she starts " and secondly I'm on birth control "

"Tuh " Durk scoffs "save that bull shit for the birds "

I shake my head at him and chuckle a little bit . This nigga is crazy . Tryna force this girl to take a plan b . He seriously has issues . Plus I wore a condom and we only fucked once  so ion even know why he tripping or why he carries plan bs in his pockets like there mints .

"I'm not taking it " she rolls her eyes

"Girl you better take this shit before I shove it dow-"

"Durk " I stop him " chill bro " I laugh "Keisha just take that shit so he can calm down "

"No ! That can affect me getting pregnant in the future " she argues

"Only if you pop like ten of these goes " he tells her "which I hope you haven't " he eyes her

She huffs and snatches the pill out of his hand . She gets a glass of water and swallows the pill then opens her mouth to show that she took it . " happy ? " she asks

"Very " Durk smiles " now sign this waiver real quick -"

"Get the hell out ! "