16. Whats my name ?

"Baby you got me
IT ain't nowhere that I'd be
Than with your arms around me
Back and forth you rock me, yeah
So I surrender, to every word you whisper
Every door you enter, I will let you in"

~Rihanna

Kennedy banks pov
Monday 8/15

"I love you " Daniel says while kissing me for the one hundredth time this morning

I went home with him last night and since were officially a couple he's been showing me all type of extra love that I don't even ask for . This seemed like a good idea in the beginning but damn he's annoying!

"I love you more " I say dryly

"I love you most " he grins and kisses me again

"Daniel " I laugh "Leave me alone"

"But baby I love you " he pouts

"I know , I heard you the first thirty times "

He laughs a little then smiles at me "okay but I love when you say it back " he tells me . I shake my head at him and get up to stretch .
"Where you going ? " he asks

"To make me something to eat , I'm hungry "I tell him

"Let me cook for you " he grins

"Nah I'm in the mood for my favorite sandwich and you don't know how to make it " I tease him

" girl how difficult can making a sandwich be ?"

"It's not just any sandwich , it's special and the best in the world " I boost

"Mhmmm " he rolls his eyes "So you gone teach me how to make it ?"

"Nope " I shake my head "it's a secret "

" you so damn lame " he laughs "fine I'm trying it though "

"That's fine " I smile then exit the room to walk to the kitchen and start on my sandwich .

I honestly just needed some personal space from Daniel . It hasn't even been twenty four hours yet and I'm already over this relationship. I don't remember him being this annoying the first time !

He's pretty happy though . I know he's been waiting on us to get back together for a while and he's Definitely taking advantage of it . Showing me all this attention and telling me he loves me every thirty seconds .

I guess Ive been single for so long I forgot what relationships are like . So before I snap and tell him to stop being so damn clingy . I'm trying to stay positive and make it work . It's not to bad . At least he's here !

"Awe " I mumble a little as I put the finishing touches on the sandwich . I remember the first time Von tried it . He loved it and asked for another one . That was the first day we bonded , and started our short term friendship.