~ Chapter 84 ~ (Great Calamity)

Start from the beginning

"Tha... Nk... You... Nemi..." Genya said his final word before he finally turn into dust in Sanemi's arms. Sanemi tries to hold his brother's dust from flying away. But it was futile in the end.

"ARGHHH! GENYA! ARGGHHH... GENYAAAAA!" Sanemi cries loudly in sorrow as his brother has fully disintegrated. His brother, Genya Shinazugawa, has fallen...

Meanwhile, Gyomei watched from the side as he is also filled with sorrow. However, he knew that their jobs aren't over, yet.

"Raise your head... This isn't over until Muzan is defeated..." Gyomei ordered Sanemi. They cannot stand still until they have finished it all...

~Meanwhile~

"Caw! Muichiro Tokito! Gyomei Himejima! Sanemi Shinazugawa! Genya Shinazugawa! Caw! They have defeated the Upper Moon One Demon!"

"However! Muichiro Tokito and Genya Shinazugawa has fallen for the sake of victory!" the crow announced loudly.

Tanjirou is shocked as he heard the news. He started to feel grief inside himself. Another upper moon is defeated, but came with a huge cost.

Tears begin to fall on his face as thoughts begin to run inside his mind. 'They are dead... They sacrifice themselves in order to gain victory in battle... A battle for the sake of humanity... This is a war...'

'This is reality... Keep looking forward... Fight on until the end... Just like everyone else... I'll go without hesitation' Tanjirou thought in sorrow as he keep walking with others.

Tanjirou then feel someone touching his left shoulder. "Tanjirou, are you alright?" He heard someone asked him. Tanjirou wiped his tears away.

"It's nothing, Tamayo-san. we need to keep moving" Tanjirou responded. However, Tamayo didn't buy it. Tamayo knew that Tanjirou is filled with grief after the news were announced.

Tamayo decided to let Tanjirou by himself. She couldn't reassure him anything about the death of someone since this is a war. No matter how small the war is, casualties will always follow. Always...

She has lived for hundreds of years and watched a lot of death happening in front of her eyes due to war. War brings nothing but grief and anguish. But for the sake to prevail, one must fight for it. A cruel reality in the world they live in...

Suddenly, Tamayo feel something disturbing within her. Her instinct tell her that something bad is coming. She started to feel worry as she doesn't know what it could be...

~In Other Place~

Kiriya is silent as he is feeling worried right now. He realises that they would be unable to make it to where Muzan was in time. "Muzan has revived..." He said in dread.

It's too late, Muzan has probably recovered and would appear in battle in any moments, right now. It's already a long battle since the demon slayers entered the fotress and Muzan already had an ample time by himself.

"The first team is about to arrive!" Kanata announced. "The second team is right behind them!" Kuina also announced shortly.

Kiriya is shocked by this and immediately ordered his sisters, "Wait! Don't go on, stop them!" He said. Kanata is shocked by the sudden order.

"Don't send them where Muzan is! Standby until the Hashiras arrive!" Kiriya ordered with a clear worry...

~At The Fotress~

"This is it! We've found Muzan! It's Muzan!" One of the Demon hunters said. A lot of them has fully surrounded the place where they saw a huge cocoon of flesh in the middle of it.