Chapter 581 - 585

Chapter 581: Zul'Farrak

"The more Burning Legion you kill, the greater the improvement at the next upgrade. I'll give you a free transport to the Moonlight Forest; this is the Ally of the Cenarion Circle..."

Remulos' words echoed temptingly in Lu Li's ears, but he was already in Gadgetzan.

His teammates had been waiting here; they were about to start Zul'Farrak. They wanted to get the First Clear on this Instance Dungeon.

However, they first needed to accept a few quests for the Instance Dungeon. The first one was from Krazek in Stranglethorn Vale, who directed them to Tran'rek in Gadgetzan. Tran'rek owed a s.h.i.+pment of scarab sh.e.l.ls which was due a few weeks ago.

Krazek: He is my brother, so I don't want to send debt-collectors to Gadgetzan. Please help me go and ask Tran'rek what is happening? He'd better send them to me quickly before I really freak out.

The two rogue goblins were basically a perfect pair.

Tran'rek was also a rogue goblin.

He said that the scarab sh.e.l.ls were hard enough to sell as building materials. Due to how valuable they were, the scarabs were hunted extensively and almost went extinct.

As such, Tran'rek told the players that there were many scarabs in Zul'Farrak.

Their quest was to gather enough scarab sh.e.l.ls in three days. Otherwise, Tran'rek would smash their heads in.

This wasn't a joke – the penalty for failing this quest was death, which meant 5% EXP.

There were some other quests that Lu Li and his party had accepted as well. Regardless of whether these quests gave equipment, the EXP reward alone meant that they couldn't be missed.

There was a long way to go from Gadgetzan to Zul'Farrak, but the path was relatively safe with Sandworms rarely appearing.

If the road to the Instance Dungeon was already risky, most players just wouldn't do it.

This road was a transit route for goblins in the desert who explored ancient ruins, looking for ore. They did what they could for as long as they thought they could make money from it.

As for the Sandworms, if you observed the area carefully, you would notice quite a few goblin devices installed in the sand.

These devices constantly emitted an ultrasonic sound that dealt high damage to the Sandworms and deterred them from the area.

Heavy fighting also occurred on this path, which was perfectly in line with the game company's vision. From the moment players had access to this place, Horde and Alliance players had been locked in endless battle.

However, for a while now, no one from either faction had been killed.

Lu Li and the others didn't dare to be too conspicuous. If he openly declared himself to be Lu Li, he probably wouldn't be welcomed the whole way. There were surely countless players that wanted to kill him.

They would be able to kill him and force him to drop an item without too high of a cost.

There was one Sorrowless fan that wors.h.i.+ped Sorrowless, so much that he had watched each of Sorrowless' technique videos dozens of time.

However, when he was asked about why he was following a band of players to kill Sorrowless, he innocently replied, "What's the issue with wors.h.i.+pping someone and killing them to take their items?"