Chapter 481 - 485

Chapter 481: Legendary Equipment

The Top 16 decider match for the Magic Cup Tournament was approaching soon. Lu Li and Square Root Three had to pick up their pace in collecting materials for the tournament.

Square Root Three did not know why Lu Li wanted these rare materials, however, he knew not to go against him during the period leading up to the tournament. Lu Li was as stubborn as anyone and all Square Root Three could do was to follow his orders, placing countless bounties and rewards for these materials.

Money could achieve all things; the rewards placed on these materials allowed him to quickly gather up the White Wolf Fang and Glutton Shackle. Both of these were from Shadow Fang Deep, which was a relatively easy dungeon to complete. As such, most casual players could easily defeat it.

As for materials that were much harder to obtain, Square Root Three had to use his connections to the major guilds to gather them. He was willing to exchange two rare materials for the ones he wanted.

In all honesty, Square Root Three felt much more tired at Ruling Swords than he ever did at Star Moon Union.

In his own words, he was as tired as a dog.

However, he did not complain at all. Instead, he felt like he was full of energy.

After two days of pleading, begging and hard work, he had finally gathered up all the rare materials requested.

He used three rare materials to exchange for two Vampire Fangs, then 1.7k gold to buy more than ten rare materials from East Sea Fleet. This selection included Voodoo Blood, which was required to upgrade Lu Li's ring.

East Sea Fleet was ranked 18th on the Guild Rankings and had been on a downhill for the past few years. Their guild master was a gambling addict, had lost a large amount of money recently and was looking to sell off the guild.

The main players in the guild were p.i.s.sed off and decided to gather up funds to buyout the owners.h.i.+p of the guild for themselves.

In order to store up funds, they sold some guild property, including several hundred pieces of rare materials. Square Root Three took advantage of this and it turned out to be a win-win situation.

As for Plagued Spring Water, Lu Li already had one that he had received from Water Fairy in exchange for a Gold Grade Weapon.

Gold Grade weapons were currently on the market, but the prices weren't consistent for each piece. Weapons were the most important piece of an equipment set, and a high-quality weapon such as Lu Li's Abyssal Poison Fang would sell for a crazy amount of money.

The second Plagued Spring Water was also from Drizzle Court. They must have found a way to farm this rare material and were likely hiding it for their own gains.

This time, Water Fairy did not charge him for it and simply gave it to him as a favour.

Lu Li would rather pay her than to owe her a favour because it meant that she could ask him to do anything at any time.

In his past life, although he had played for more than two years, he had never obtained a Legendary equip. Not only was he not in a strong core group, but he had also been extremely unlucky. The idea of obtaining a Legendary equip would have never crossed his mind.

And now, he was so close to obtaining one. He could almost taste its glory.

There were many high-levelled players in Dawn with overpowered equips in the game. Although he wasn't sure whether this would be the first Legendary equip or not, he was certain that his upgraded ring would be the G.o.dliest item in the game.