Chapter 271 - 275

Chapter 271: The Victory Money

His feelings of injustice were in vain; the angry Shaman didn't even have a chance to heal himself before he died.

The Mage speechlessly stopped walking.

He initially thought that this Thief was in a similar predicament to him.

It seem to him that the both of them were struggling the kill each other's healers. Who would have thought that he had been faking it the entire time? He just slaughtered their teammate like a chicken.

His mental state was a mess as he helplessly watched the Thief run towards him. He really wished that he could take off this Thief's bandana and find out who this was.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't get a chance to; the combined attacks of Lu Li and March Rain quickly eliminated him.

The Warrior's response to all of this was as expected; he quickly conceded and left the match.

"That was really good," Moonlight sincerely complemented March Rain. "The Priest should aim to circle a pillar and use it to interrupt any Mage's channeled skills. This is a high-level technique that every Healer should master."

March Rain smiled happily; her previous grievances had been replaced with joy.

Discovering a new technique in the midst of battle was far more satisfying than having it told to you. It created a sense of achievement that made you feel like you could do anything.

Now she could confidently say that she loved this feeling.

Although she felt a similar way when they cleared Instance Dungeons, it was nothing compared to PVP.

"Don't get too proud," Lu Li said bluntly. "You are still a long way away from becoming a professional healer. A strong affinity for keeping yourself and others alive is a basic requirement for that."

"This guy... just let me be happy for a second." March Rain usually had a good temper, but she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at this.

"You'll get it in a few more games," Moonlight comforted.

"Don't go out and fight mobs; find a place to rest instead. The coming fights will only get harder."

Lu Li and Moonlight hadn't put in much effort, but March Rain had been completely focused in these matches.

Lu Li wasn't an unreasonable person; he was just very strict on himself, which sometimes reflected in the way he treated others.

The three of them sat under a big tree and laid out a white cloth that they piled an a.s.sortment of food, drink and wild fruits upon.

Most of the wild fruits that could be found in the game were edible.

"I don't know how my brother is doing," March Rain worriedly said as she nibbled on some bread.

While they were eating, Wandering's party was arrogantly and relentlessly crus.h.i.+ng their opponents.

Although Wandering was a Defensive player, he had actually put quite a few points into Strength. He had also secretly been collecting a set of offensive equipment. With the two skill books gained from bomb farming, he wasn't lacking in this department either.

He had the skills and the levels, so he definitely could do quite a bit of damage.

Sesame Rice Ball and Sakura Memories could go without explaining; these two just tried to deal as much damage as they could.