Chapter 186 - 190

Chapter 186: Breaking In The New Party Members

"Dammit. Stop asking if it's true. You're so young and you're thinking about things like this."

Wandering was furious and slapped the top of Hachi Chan's head.

Tears began to well up in Hachi Chan's eyes.

"Just say it; you don't have to hit her." Lu Li couldn't bear to watch this little loli cry.

"What, do you think this is real life?" Wandering indignantly grabbed Lu Li by the collar and said, "And you! You seem like a good person, but you really aren't. You left such an infuriating task for me."

"You should have said something then. Is there anyone else more reliable to delegate to?" Lu Li asked.

"Whatever. I took one piece of Magic Cloth and now I have to do a bunch of work for you. You could have set it up so that only players with rare materials could get into contact," Wandering contemptuously spat.

"Alright, I'll change it when we get back." Lu Li rubbed his nose, feeling a little guilty.

"Don't dig around for excuses if you can't do a job properly," Azure Sea Breeze sneered. These two had become accustomed to verbally attacking each other.

"Hachi Chan, hold on to this. Wandering, take a look and work out how many rare materials this is worth." Lu Li took out the Silver Cloak that Richy Rich had dropped and handed it to Hachi Chan.

"Oh wow," was all that Wandering managed to say.

"Use some of that experience that you have rather than staring at it blankly like that."

Azure Sea Breeze continued to attack him. He had followed Lu Li for so long that he had seen all kinds of good equipment. Although this Silver Cloak was indeed strong, it wasn't enough for him to lose control over.

"You fool. Have you seen a cloak better than this?" Wandering couldn't just allow himself to be attacked.

"Waaaaahh!"

Just as everyone thought that Hachi Chan was going to talk about the cloak's attributes, she rubbed it and exclaimed, "This cloak is so fluffy and soft! It feels great!"

"Let me try, let me try!" Remnant Dream pushed in to rub it.

"Hachi Chan can heal as well with this cloak," March Rain enviously said.

She had pretty good equipment already, but nothing improved her healing as much as the Forest Ravings.

"It also increases her damage output. It pretty much increases everything," Sesame Rice Ball added. He now understood why Lu Li let Hachi Chan into the Instance Dungeon and not him.

"I'm going to make two potions. You guys get ready quickly," Lu Li urged.

He hadn't found the time to learn the Deadly Poison recipe that Hachi Chan had given him.

Deadly Poison dealt some damage when triggered, but would then go on to deal damage over time and could stack up to five times. For Thieves, Deadly Poison was inappropriate for PVP, as they had many Crowd Control spells that could be interrupted by their target taking damage. This kind of damage over time would only be a liability.

However, this was of no concern when fighting a Boss, because the chances of applying Crowd Control on a boss were far too small.

Some said that the Thief Profession was made up of two limbs – their Ultimate Skill and Poison.