Chapter 456 - 460

Chapter 456: Battleground

Lu Xin didn't even notice when he paid. She kept her head down as she read through the property information and attempted to find a cheap and decent house.

"Girl, we're going," Lu Li said as he waved his hand.

"Oh, we're not buying a house anymore?" Lu Xin asked carefully. She thought that her brother had probably changed his mind because the houses were too expensive. The siblings shared similar values in terms of finance — they were both quite stingy.

She was relieved, but at the same time a little disappointed.

She didn't know that Lu Li had already secretly bought the most expensive house in Dawn. He had paid entirely in cash and signed the contract without any hesitation, which went to show that he was willing to do anything for her.

Lu Li also finally understood the reason behind the cheap price of the house. The price was low because the main city had only just been made available for players. In about another month, there was a good chance that the prices would go up.

After he paid the money, Dra gave Lu Li some papers and a plate, which was his ident.i.ty for his new house.

The item could not be dropped or damage, but it could be traded. The owner of the house would be able to set up restrictions, with the highest level of restriction allowing them to ban other players from approaching the property.

Lu Li allowed his sister to have complete authority around the house, and there was another option made available for them on their Hearthstones.

Previously, they would get teleported back to their selected inn. Now, they could choose to either teleport back to the inn or their home. This was a special service made available by the system after the update.

However, Lu Li still chose to walk over with his sister.

The teleportation fees were free – after they arrived at the hall, they could choose to teleport to their location. It was only a matter of seconds for them to travel from the North to the South of the city. Someone had previously tested travelling this distance with a 60% movement speed mount. If the players didn't use the portal, it would take them at least half an hour to make the trip.

There were quite a few good places around the south side of the city. Priest skill trainers, Alchemy skill trainers, Herbalist, Pet trainers – there were lots of useful NPCs were around. The auction in the south side of the city was also linked with the auction system in other locations, which made item purchases much easier.

Just a little further down was the greatest building in Darna.s.sus — the Temple of the Moon G.o.ddess.

As the only G.o.ddess of Azeroth, Elune had her own reputation with many races.

The Temple of the Mood G.o.ddess wasn't easily accessible; there were many people around the area. A majority of them would come to visit its garden, which was the greatest herb research center for the Night Elves.

After the garden was the lake.

Hidden within the bushes and the gra.s.s, a small bridge extended across the lake. Fairies from the garden would sometimes play on the bridge, softly singing tunes that calmed the soul.

It was unwise to attempt hurting these little fairies.

They were the essence of high Elves who had died fighting in the war for their race. Once you displayed any form of aggression against them, the Elf sentinels hidden within the bushes would definitely attack you without a second thought.