Chapter 721 - 725

Chapter 721: Noob Team

Every year around this time, the Guild War went into full swing between two or so Major Guilds that were considered to be powerhouses.

This year Ruling Sword and Gangnam Royals were the main powerhouses.

One was a seasoned Guild that had been dominated the gaming community for more than ten years. The other was an upcoming guild that had only recently risen to the top this year. They seemed to be even stronger than Peerless City, who had also been considered a powerhouse in the recent years.

At least Peerless City waited a two or so years before challenging the top dogs in the community. Ruling Sword had appeared out of nowhere and began wreaking havoc in the guild scene.

Over the past few days, the most talked-about guild was Ruling Sword. Even people that didn't play or follow the game knew about them.

"Established this year...."

"They're a group of ten or so players who completed all the First Clears in dungeons and defeated all the other major guilds to win the Shadow Cup Champions.h.i.+p. When the tournament was over, they established their guild and after a few days of recruitment, they were considered to be one of the best..."

"They're strong-willed and Lu Li is arguably the best player in the game right now. He killed both Dancing Star Dream and Heart of War from the Gangnam Royals. Thieves are so overpowered; I wish I had created one instead of a stupid Warrior...."

"This is an all-out guild war. There are hundreds of players from each guild fighting again each other."

"I don't think Ruling Sword is showing any signs of letting down. It feels as if they're completely overwhelming the Gangnam Royals."

"I heard that players from the Gangnam Royals get reimbursed for their time and effort if they die on the battlefield. However, Ruling Sword doesn't have that incentive for their players, but each and every one of them put in all their effort to win. I wonder what they're feeding their players these days; it's as if they've all gone insane and are not afraid of dying at all...."

"No c.r.a.p – just take Lu Li as an example. If your guild master was willing to risk his life and go in to solo kill the opposing guild leader, how could you not put in the same effort?

"The craziest guy is probably Fat Monkey. I heard that he's been hunting down players from the Gangnam Royals for two days straight. I think he's even more into PVP than Moonlight; no wonder his playstyle is so reckless and wild..."

"You don't understand. Moonlight has died more than three times, yet he's still running around killing everyone...."

"Fat Monkey is just a wrecking fireball; how dare you compare him to my idol Moonlight?! But, my favorite member in the guild is Lonesome Flower – he's good looking and acts cold towards everyone except for his little sister."

"Oi, why are you guys fangirling over them? Can we get back on topic and talk about who's going to win...?"

"What's there to talk about? There are players from the Gangnam Royals that are quitting the guild and you can tell that they're more scared than anyone in Ruling Sword."

In reality, there were also players that quit Ruling Sword. Square Root Three had compiled a list of all the players that left from the day that the war was declared. In a span of three days, more than 100 players had quit.

There was even a player in the Elite group that wanted to break his contract.

There were all sorts of people in life and they all had their reasons for doing certain things. Ruling Sword did not make the process difficult for that person and nullify his contract immediately. However, he would never have the opportunity to join again.