Chapter 571 - 575

Start from the beginning

In general, the exit point would be in the center of the secret area.

Lu Li worked out where he needed to go based on what he had explored so far and headed there.

He wanted to find out what the most powerful presence was in the area. As such, his movements were bold and unrestrained; he didn't even stop when he saw monsters.

His high movement speed afforded him the luxury of being able to do this.

As long as it was not more than 10 levels ahead of him and it wasn't a Boss, Lu Li was confident that he could take it out quickly.

Lu Li encountered more than one monster during his travel. There was a one-footed ostrich creature that had an amazing jumping ability, but it was very silly. It jumped over Lu Li and landed face first into the dirt before taking a long time to pull its head out.

The lava monster was the most common thing here and each of them was a Strengthening Stone in Lu Li's eyes. It would be a waste not to take them.

There was also a ma.s.sive worm that could shoot silk. It almost captured Lu Li, but he managed to use his Shoes' Direct Thrust to get far away from the attack.

After crossing several of these strange areas, Lu Li arrived at his destination an hour before the day's playtime finished.

At least, this was where he thought the center of the secret area was.

There was a big tree here. This was the first time that Lu Li had seen a big tree like this in the secret area. It was also probably because of the tree, but visibility was much better here.

The tree was so big that Lu Li couldn't really find the words to describe it.

If he had to compare it with something, he could only think of the world's biggest tree – Teldra.s.sil. One could only imagine what it would have looked like when it was alive.

Yes, this tree was already dead.

From afar, the silence of this tree could be felt. Although the leaves had lost all their moisture, they stubbornly refused to fall. Like the demons who had died in this abyss, this tree hadn't rotted.

Lu Li was now even more convinced that this was a destroyed small world.

He escaped into the shadows and stayed near them cautiously, inching forwards to see what else was left around this tree.

Lu Li felt like the difficulty of this secret area probably wasn't as high as he had initially thought. After all, the world had been destroyed, so the strong creatures that hadn't died would have slowly lost their strength as there were no resources.

Although Dawn was a game made for playability, any designer would hardly refuse the temptation of creating an entire world.

A world could be called a world because it had its own rules.

After getting closer, Lu Li found that there was actually a creature under the tree.

Burning Legion!

It actually was the Burning Legion!

Lu Li almost peed himself. He immediately wanted to slap himself in the face. How was the Burning Legion not difficult? Was he a t.i.tan G.o.d?

The Burning Legion was one of Dawn's major villains in the lore. Sargeras was originally the most powerful warrior of the t.i.tans, but he lost himself in the conquest. He became convinced that everything he had done was wrong and set out the fix it. He also wanted to destroy the order that was established by the t.i.tan G.o.d.