Part :18 (Sana the saviour)

Start from the beginning

The driver shook his head, "Ha, pata hein na"

Guards: Malkin ko udhar phirse jana hein. Jaldi chalo.

The driver look at Sana with a smile, "Malkin k liye driving krneka mauka to haath se nehi jane denge. Aiye malkin.. Aiye... "

Shaking her head, all of them started for the location !!!

----------------------
As they reached their... They saw the place blank & found none there. Suddenly the guad said, "Malkin, out house se shor arahi hein "

Sana tried to hear & found it truth. All of them ran there and found the door opened. They entered & saw Sara, laying down on floor & Rahul-his friend on her who was ripping off her clothes like a beast.

Sara was trying her best to protest & kept on scream. Sana remembered all the flashback of her & literally roared like a lioness, "Choro ussse!!!!!!😡"

Rahul -Sara looked up.

Sana Roared again, "Meine kaha choro usse!!!!! 😡😡😡😡Guard bhaiya feko in donoko bahar"

The guards hold his collar & took him out of the house with them to beat. A full naked Sara looked at Sana crying but in happiness. Sana closed the door & then ran towards her to cover her with her shawl!

Sana :Di ap thik ho??! (Crying)

Sara jumped her & hugged her ever so tightly to hide herself inside Sana's chest!
Sana hugged back & said, "Di, kuch nehi hoga.. Mein agayi hu na.. Ap bilkul thik ho!! Dekho un dono ko guards le gaye.. Di..kuch nehi kar paye wo log apke..."

Sara: Mujhe le chalo Shehnaaz yaha se... Le chalo mujhe 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sana: Bilkul di. Hum 2 min aur nehi rukenge yaha... Aiye...

Saying she herself made Sara wear her clothes & then helped her to stand up.
The tall Sara grabbed Sana's tiny shoulder & walked slowly till they reach to their car.

Sana looked at the wounded Rahul & frnd saying, "Le chalo inko 😡 Let's take them to the Jail!! "

Guards nodded & forcefully took them with them without letting anyone knw about this.

--------------------

As they reached to the police station, the guards took Rahul & his frnd inside it & put them inside the cell taking Sid's name!

The guards : Malik ake kal decide krenge iski saja. Isse tab tak pre rehne dena yaha.

The polices nodded as soon as they heard Sid's name!

----------------------------

They came back home at 4 AM. Sana took Sara to her room.

Sana: Di...

Sara looked at Sana with his teary eyes & mumbled, "Shehnaaz, aisa kyu huya mere sath"

Sana caressed her cheeks saying, "Di, hum bilkul nhi sochenge kya huya hein. Jinhone galat kiya unko saja milegi bass. Ap fikar maat karo "

Sara: Mein bhul nhi parahi hu Shehnaaz!!

Sana: Ssshhh.. Di ap bilkul maat sochiye. Ek darabna sapna samajhke bhul jaiye. Ap meri sath aiye yaha... Naha lijiye pehle..

She then took her to the washroom & turned on the shower saying , "jldi nahake bahar ajaiye. Mein soup bnake lati hu. Hmmm??"

Sara nodded like a dead person but followed Sana's words. As soon as she came out from washroom she saw Sana sitting on the couch with soup & some medicines while her eyes had tears. She sat beside her saying, "Shehnaaz"

Sana hide her tears hurriedly & smiled saying, "Di, dekhiye soup. Chaliye jaldi pike, medicine lena hein hum e hmm?"

Sara nodded in no, "Maan nhi h Shehnaaz "

Sana,"Di plsss... Ap kuch aur maat sochiye.. Kuch nehi huya na.. Unhone apko kahi chu to nhi paya na??"

Sara stated fearfully, "Lekin agar tum late hojati to wo log....wo log... You can nvr imagine Shehnaaz.. Wo kya krte mere sath 😖"

Sana smiled, "I can Imagine di 💔🙂"

Sara frowned, "Nhi Shehnaaz ye feelings tum kabhi nhi samajh sakti ho. Tum bohot choti bhi ho na. Ye daar ki koi tumhe rape krne wala tha ye sirf... Ye sirf...."
She then started crying making sound. Sana kept looking at her while remembering the situation she already faced!!

She said with her broken voice, "Ladke shayed bure hi hein, di 🙂"

Sara protested, "Sab ek jaise nehi hein Shehnaaz!!! Bhai to aise nehi hein!! "

Sana smiled saying, "Hmm sab ek jaise nehi hein. Jaise ki papa, meri veere, humare guards"

Sara was crying madly without focusing on Sana's statement. Sana cupped her face & kissed on her forehead lovingly, "Upar wala ne sab sahi krdiya na di. Kuch nehi huya galat. Kisi kisi ke sath to aur bura hojata h di 🙂 Chaliye ab peee lijiye soup "

Saying she fed her the soup & the medicine before making her laid down on bed.

Sana: So jaiye di..

Sara held her hand & mumbled, "Dont leave me alone pls 🥺. Bhai bura na mane to yaha so jao aj"

Sana nodded & slept beside her. Wat she did was hugged her tightly & slept like one afraid baby. Sana switched off the light & kept caressing her till both of them fell in deep sleep!

Part Finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw