"BABY! PLAY DEAD!"
Jungkook hears someone yell from the forest. "Yoongi." he says to himself, recognizing the voice.

.. 'Baby?'
What happened to Hoseok?

"Oh god." Jungkook says to himself as he remembers Hoseok was the one being chased by the bear. He gags at the endless amount of terrible possibilities that could have occurred to his precious friend in this situation.

Knowing you weren't harmed in any physical way by the bear and that you simply fainted out of anxiety, Jungkook still checks your pulse.

Okay.. yeah, she's alive.

He thinks to himself, calming his nerves from 100 to 99.
He looks up from your face and towards the exit of the forest and sighs. Still no one. He looks back down to your resting body. His fingers lightly skim your plush and rosy cheeks, still painted from nerves.

Good thing her face is gaining some redness..

Jungkook had watched you go slightly pale when you fainted and when he was carrying you.
He cups the side of your face. "Everything will be okay, beautiful. I promise." he says, knowing you can't hear a thing. He rubs your cheek with his thumb, still holding your face. "I love you... as a friend, of course." he says. He lets go. "If Namjoon was here right now, he'd kill us." Jungkook says, nervously chuckling. "We were supposed to protect you today, and this happens." he says to you as if you can hear him. He sighs.

"BANANA MILK!" Someone says in the distance.
Jungkook's eyes light up.

The safe word.

Jungkook doesn't see anyone, but he can hear one of them.
"BANANA MILK?" he yells in response, a smile of hope splayed on his face.
"BANANA MILK!" his boyfriend, Taehyung on the other end reinforces.

Banana milk
noun- definition

1) Jungkook's favourite beverage

2) A safe word between Taehyung and Jungkook, meaning everything is okay; or it is going to be okay.

"You hear that, y/n! It's gonna be okay!" Jungkook excitedly says, shaking your shoulders. He looks up to the exit of the forest, waiting for someone to come out.
"Hm?" you hum, Jungkook's eyes widen, he quickly looks back at you.

Y/N's—Your POV

"Y/N? Did you just hum?" Jungkook asks.
You flutter your eyes open to the bright sky and a surprised Jungkook kneeling over you.
"Yes I hummed, dumbass.. where are we?" you say. You rub your eyes as they adjust to the light, slowly sitting up. "You fainted in the middle of the forest when you saw Hoseok being chased by the bear. I ran and carried you out." Jungkook says, heroically.

Once your vision sets in, you frantically turn your head around, "..Where's Jimin? Jin? Taehyung?..Yoongi?" you ask, quickly reverting back into your nervous state.
"Uhhh—."
"My brother. Where's my brother?!" You aggressively ask, grabbing Jungkook's collar; begging for an answer.
"I.. I don't know. But Taehyung said everything will be okay!" Jungkook says, you let go of his now wrinkled shirt. "He told you?" you ask.
"Yes! Well.. no. Kinda. He yelled 'banana milk' from the forest!" Jungkook says, you groan.

"Is that your dumb little safe word you guys always talk about?" you ask.
"Yeah.. and? You and Namjoon don't have safe words?" Jungkook crosses his arms.

"No. Namjoon just says 'sex?' and then I'm on my back and our clothes are off. That's about it." you say, Jungkook snorts.
"I'm sure that hasn't been happening often since your mom found out you lost your chastity to him." Jungkook teases, you slap his arm.
"Shut up!" you say.
"Well? Am I wrong? When was the last time you had sex." Jungkook asks, cocking an eyebrow.
"The Snowfall Dance and one time after that... but can you blame me?! I'm now a disappointment to my whole family. Every time I think of sex, my mom's face pops up in my head and starts scolding me." you say, annoyed at the thought.
"What about Hoseok? He lost his virginity, he didn't get kicked out."
"Yes. My parent's don't even care since he's a guy and they think he's straight." you roll your eyes, Jungkook cackles, "I can't wait to tell Tae about this."