Prologue

We were now sitting at the park bench doing nothing but gazing at the stars. I voiced out to break the silent atmosphere between us.

"If you could go back in time, what would you change to make it different?" I asked and then regretted it. Well, that's lame. I thought. But Xiumin didn't think so.

"It would be for you to not meet that guy, Sehun!"

I gasped. "Why?"

"Because if you didn't meet him, I wouldn't see you getting hurt by him."

I was shocked as if this is a new found information that I never knew. Which, I didn't since Xiumin's a quiet person and I never expected him to say that.

I quickly changed the topic and asked another question instead.

"Well, if you have one wish, what would you wish for?"

Xiumin turned his head slowly and met my eyes. His eyes were glittering under the moonlight. I found myself slowly admiring his features and he smiled.

Then he began, "I wish to have never met you!"

I looked away because I didn't take those words as a joke. It wasn't. In fact, I looked away was to not let him see my face. I was angry because ... he was being sincere about what he said.

"Why?" I tried to hold back my tears. I didn't know the feeling angry could actually make a person feel like crying.

"Because I'm a mannequin. And I'm not supposed to ... fall in love with you! "