Part 26 || confrontation

Taehyung's POV

I saw y/n bend down opening her arms and a little boy running into them. She brought the baby up and carried him while the boy kissed her cheek.

Jin: "is she... a mom?"I was about to answer but I stop when I see a tall man approaching her with 3 ice creams which made my heart break even more.

Suga: "is that her husband?" I just stared in shock... y/n brought the baby down and they continued walking in the park. Looking like a family...

Namjoon: "Tae-" I didn't let him finish since I just ran to y/n's house to confront Mark and why he didn't tell me. As I ran I cried and cried... I had to make sure to stay on the side since my vision was getting blurry from all the tears. I waited for her for 4 fucking years and now she's married?! Worse she has a kid already! I thought she said for me to wait for her!

<house>

Taehyung: "MARK! OPEN THE DOOR!" I banged my fist almost breaking it open

Mark: "what the- Taehyung?" He stopped, seeing how much I'm crying

Taehyung: "YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU! YOU KNEW Y/N HAS A FAMILY AND YOU KNEW SHE'D BE COMING BACK AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO FUCKING SEE HER?! YOU KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER!" I said as I slowly started turning yellow and BTS came in as well

Beomgyu: "what family are you even talking about?"

Taehyung: "don't act all dumb! I saw her with her husband and her baby in the park!"

Jackson: "you don't know what you're talking about!" He shouted at my face

JB: "calm down Taehyung!" I glared at them

Taehyung: "why did none of you tell me?!"

*door opens*

Y/N: "guys what's with all the- Taehyung?!" I turned around and saw y/n holding the baby and I'm guessing her husband behind her. We just stared at each other not saying a word. It's been 4 years and she still looks as beautiful as ever. "T-Taehyung... what are you-"

Taehyung: "why didn't you tell me" I cut her off... the truth is I wanted to run and hug her and tell her I love her but I just couldn't

Y/N: "w-wait wh-what?"

Taehyung: "EVERYTHING Y/N! Where you went or why you were leaving or why you went and had a family even if you told me to wait for you..." I said trailing off

Y/N: "w-wait no it's n-not what it looks like!" I looked at her confused

Jungkook: "how do you explain your baby?"

Yeji: "that's my baby, and Soobin here" she said as she stood up and clung onto the arm of the guy I thought was y/n's husband "is my husband, y/n and Soobin are cousins and this is our baby not y/n's" I wiped my tears and stared at everyone in shock.

Y/N's POV

Gosh this is awkward...

Taehyung: "y/n can I... speak to you? Privately" I nodded hesitantly and made my way outside while he followed behind me.

Y/N: "so what did-" I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me.

Taehyung: "I love you too" he said as he cried on my shoulder. He replied with my last statement from my letter. I started tearing up and slowly hugged him back. We stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes before pulling apart and wiping our tears while laughing.

Y/N: "I have so much things I want to say but I just don't know where or how to start" I laughed while wiping my tears

Taehyung: "how about answering a few questions?" I nodded "where were you this whole time?"

Y/N: "I was in the states... I took up college there"

Taehyung: "why did you leave without saying goodbye or giving me a chance to speak?"

Y/N: "... I guess I wasn't brave enough to face you"

Taehyung: "ok last question... will you be my winter bear again?"

Y/N: "w-what?" He held my hands and stared at me

Taehyung: "please?" I bit my lip

Y/N: "even if I'm-"

Taehyung: "I don't care" he cut me off "I love you either way... I waited for you just like you asked in your letter" my heartbeat started beating faster and my eyes started tearing up. I miss this, I miss him in front of me and just both of us talking. I love him so much!

Y/N: "ok I'll be you-" he cut me off by kissing my and  wrapping his arm around my waist bringing me closer. I was shocked but closed my eyes and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him at the same time. We pulled apart and both of us were crying out of happiness

Taehyung&Y/N: "I love you my winter bear" we both said connecting our foreheads with his hand in the name of my neck while I cupped his face, and we just smiled at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be the last!!