Part 25 || 4 years later

<4 years later>

Y/N's POV

Gosh I'm so tired. At least I'm finally done with college. I said as I threw myself on the bed... it's been 4 years since I left Korea and I've been living with my cousin, Soobin, ever since I transferred here. He was the one who comforted me and listened to all my problems. It was actually pretty funny the first time I got here. Since Soobin is older than me he's already married and when I arrived and told him everything I cried obviously and his wife came home and looked at us in shock. I remember Soobin desperately trying to explain to her everything. Yeji, his wife ended up being my bestfriend so now I talk to both of them when I have problems. (I only made it Yeji bcuz according to google both of them are shipped the most? Idek why) both of them know I'm a red and Soobin is a yellow as well as Yeji. I remember crying almost every night thinking about Tae- I mean Taehyung. The first year he would text and try reaching out to me everyday at the same time but I never replied. One day he just suddenly stopped, I got scared that maybe he found someone else to make him happy. I felt jealous and sad but I did say in my letter that I'd let him go. He's probably happy with his life now with his new girlfriend.

Soobin: "hey y/n! Can you hold Jihoon for me!" I rushed to get Soobin's little baby son.

Y/N: "well aren't you a cutie!" He was 2 years old and he was so adorable!! "Where's Yeji?"

Yeji: "right here!" Both of them then started bringing in tons of shopping bags

Y/N: "did you guys really get all this for Korea?" Yes I'm transferring back there and got7, Beomgyu and Mark know. Soobin and Yeji said they'd come as well for a while. They said they needed a vacation and Korea seemed to be the perfect place.

Soobin: "I only have like 2 bags here the rest are hers"

Y/N: "you know Korea has a lot of nice clothes right?" I chuckled while helping them bring the bags in using my powers

Yeji: "I know but you never know I might not like anything there" I rolled my eyes and brought the bags in

Yeji: "thanks y/n you know with you here and your telekinesis thing, it's been a lot easier" I giggled

Y/N: "well I'm gonna hit the sack, we have an early flight tomorrow"

Soobin&Yeji: "ok goodnight!" I smiled and made my way upstairs.

I wonder what'll happen when me and Taehyung meet again.

Taehyung's POV

4 years and she hasn't contacted me since. I never got a girlfriend because I just couldn't replace y/n. BTS and GOT7 as well as Beomgyu and Ara all got closer slowly, it wasn't all a smooth ride but we still became friends. Beomgyu and Ara got back together after a few months. Ara jusy needed time to take in everything but she never resented Beomgyu. I wonder how y/n is doing... does she have a new boyfriend? I know she said in her letter if I can wait for her but I wonder if she moved on already.

<next day>

Y/N's POV

Y/N: " *deep breathe* I miss the smell of Korea" I said as I opened my arms wide

Soobin: "oh really? I didn't notice" he said sarcastically which made me turn around and glare at him

Y/N: "can I hold Jihoon please?"

Yeji: "sure" I got Jihoon with my powers and bounced him up and down while I carry him

Y/N: "oooo I could just punch those chubby little cheeks"