Allen | 002

Allen slid the shirt over his head, closing his eyes as a small whine coming from the bed behind him filled his ears. He turned, albeit reluctantly, taking in the Omega wrapped up in his nest. He had dyed his hair recently, so now it was a silvery color, and it stuck out in odd angles. A fake pout graced his swollen lips, brown eyes fluttering mischievously.

"What?" Allen tried to keep the annoyance out of his tone. He was hoping that Danny wasn't going to wake up.

"Are we seriously not going to talk about this?" He questioned in that annoyingly innocent tone, allowing the sheets to fall away as he stood up. Despite his irritation, his eyes still trailed down the Omega's body. It was littered with bruises and bite marks from last night, Allen noted with some satisfaction. Danny really was a beautiful Omega. It's too bad his personality was shit.

"There's nothing to talk about." He muttered gruffly, stepping away as Danny reached out to him. "I have to go meet my parents."

Danny huffed and crossed his arms over his chest but watched as he threw his hoodie and shoes. He left the dorm, quietly promising himself that was the last time he would spend the night with the Omega, knowing full well that was a lie.

Once he was in the car and on his way to some restaurant, he allowed himself to think about brunch with his parents. What they could possibly want was beyond him. He was already in the college they wanted, finishing his degree in political science and foreign affairs. His grades were good, and he hadn't gotten into any legal trouble in years. Maybe they just wanted to see their son, but that thought was laughable.

He pulled up to the designated restaurant, feeling on slightly underdressed in his casual clothes. He attempted to smooth his hair down before going inside. Maybe he should have woken up earlier and showered, but it was too late now.

The waitress looked at him skeptically as he stepped instead, but her smile was professional. "Do you have a reservation sir?"

"Uh, yeah, Perez." He gave his last name, and her eyes widened considerably, indicating that his parents had already arrived.

"Of course, right this way sir." She led him toward a secluded area, past the groups of housewives who had nothing better to do with their lives than get drunk on Mimosas at ten in the morning and gossip. Most of them were trophy Omegas, with too much money and too much time on their hands.

"Son." His parents smiled as they approached. The hostess set a menu at his seat before disappearing to her post. Allen kissed his mother's cheek before sitting down. "How's school going?"

"Fine. I'm attending all of my classes and keeping my GPA up." Allen assured, looking over the menu. He was a little hungover making food seem unappealing, but it would make his headache go away.

"Good." His father nodded approvingly, but his eyes were focused on Allen's neck. Danny must've left a hickey, he realized with some irritation. He really should have taken stock of his appearance before coming here. "Not partying too much, I hope?"

"Not much." He lied. Fortunately, their waiter showed up then, sparing Allen from the scolding he was about to get. His parents were strict about their beliefs, which included sex before mating and monogamy and all of that bullshit. Allen personally didn't have an issue with any of it. Once they'd ordered, Allen was quick to change the subject. "So, how was Guitia, Mom?" She was an incredibly famous fashion designer, her work mainly catering to Omegas, despite her own status as an Alpha. She was away a lot, drawing inspiration from her travels or something.