208 - Once Again

Wat's POV

Tine was standing in my balcony. Looking utterly ravishing.

He wore a black leather jacket, a black t-shirt underneath it and dark jeans. He looked like a total badass.

I wore a crumpled shirt, creased trousers, my tie and coat lay flung on the floor of my room, and I had bruises blooming everywhere. I looked like a total train wreck.

I pulled the sliding glass door roughly. It rattled but didn't budge.

I was prepared to break the damn thing when Tine tapped on the glass and pointed with his finger.

I cursed under my breath and undid the latch and pushed the door to the side, a little too forcefully. It opened with a bang and crashed noisily against its frame.

I didn't care. My eyes were on Tine and he was looking at me.

He stepped into my living room, closed the gap between us in one long step, held my face in his hands and crashed his lips against mine.

We rubbed our lips in a hungry, open mouthed kiss, our teeth dragging together, tongues flicking out ravenously to consume each other.

Our hands were all over each other's body, pawing and mauling and ripping our clothes off - unbuttoning, unzipping, undoing.

We didn't break our kiss at all as I led us both to the bedroom. We left a trail of clothes behind us.

We fell on the bed naked, a tangled mess of intertwined limbs, scrambling all over each other.

We were starved for each other's touch, pressing our legs and thighs and hands and torsos against each other's.

We broke our kiss eventually, breathless and intoxicated.

I caressed Tine's face and wrapped my leg around him, not fully sure if he was indeed in my bed, or if this was all a hallucination.

I held his chin between my thumb and index finger and placed light, tiny kisses all over his face - his forehead, his eyes, his nose, cheeks, chin, and back to his lips.

I felt his hands raking through my hair as he kissed me back passionately.

I ran my other hand down his body, seeking out all the new, hard, sharp angles, which weren't there before.

I sat up to look at Tine properly as he lay on his back on the bed.

He was built like a Greek god.

Perfectly proportioned with his broad shoulders and chest, sexy pecs with the perky nubs of his nipples thrust out, the eight-pack abs that tapered into a clean-cut V of the pelvis and a narrow waist.

My mouth watered at the sight of his huge erection that lay upright, pressing against his belly.

His thighs were muscular and lean. His calves were strong and shapely.

His arms were beautifully muscled, his biceps rolling with every movement.

And he wore my bracelet on his wrist.

I lost it then and there.

I pounced on him, pinning him under my body as I placed kisses along his jawline.

I nibbled and sucked his neck, his shoulder, flicking my tongue along his collar bone.

He moaned my name and I had never heard anything more beautiful in my life.

His fingers ran down my spine, sending tendrils of warmth across my entire body.

I trailed my mouth wetly on his throat, licking his Adam's apple, and kissing down his chest.