205 - Seen

This chapter is dedicated to each of these lovely people who sent my son recovery wishes last night. I love you all and he loved hearing and seeing your messages -

2getherwithbrightwin bhygeyfg, DonitaAhanthem, jamilebautistamagno, jinkiwinbunny, KittyKavinsky naeemakoosar LuzieMaeSuan taekook_forever88BL woe-zee Writeworth zitamt  Delove18  evergreen_02 Jac_writer arayachompoo AhriMartell

Wat's POV

This is madness.

I sat in my SUV with the tinted windows, watching the entrance of the police HQ on the other side of the road.

I didn't know what I was hoping for. But I had to see him.

My Tine.

My breath hitched in my throat and my heart beats shot through the roof.

He had just stepped out of the doors, talking to another officer.

Tine looked... amazing.

And I found my heart being ripped to shreds for not witnessing him grow from the boy that I'd left behind to the man that stood before me now.

His face had changed, the softness of his teenage years had grown into sharper, more defined features.

He was well-built now, his arms were corded and I could see his biceps rippling through the button down shirt he wore, sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

His chest and shoulders were broader. He had always been tall, and with his muscles, he looked even more handsome.

I realized with a jolt how long it had been since I had touched him. My fingertips tingled for him.

I felt myself growing hard just from looking at him. A slow blush crept up my neck and my lips parted thirstily.

My yearning for him sprung from a place deep inside my core and went beyond the very obvious symptoms my body was beginning to display.

My very soul was being pulled towards him.

Stop it, Wat. You know you can't do this.

I took a deep breath. It was the first time I was seeing him in seven years. Well, second, if you counted the millisecond I glimpsed him for four days ago.

I regretted the years when I had him right next to me and didn't make him mine earlier. Remorse had eaten me away inside all this time.

I lamented the last seven years when I couldn't be with him.